MIUI 11.1 9.10.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone using Google Phone App as a main Caller app on Mi8 with the latest Beta firmware?

In my case (Mi 8, v2 Beta) the App has simply disappeared from the smartphone when I installed the latest Beta. It is impossible to install Google Phone back — it showed error message upon installation attempts and since I cleared Cache and Data of Play Store App, it can not even be found in Google Play Store anymore.

Don't quite know what made Google Phone incompatible with the Mi8, but I hope it can be fixed — this App is quite handy.
Install Google dialer apk from XDA.

Sent from my MI 8

Reactions: Mali2 and timbook2
Clean install solved this problem for my Mi 9 SE.

Ooops, I have to correct myself. The mentioned clean install DIDN'T solve the BT problem! Previously I tested it with turning off and turning on BT again (as I remember, the bug appeared this way after a dirty install), this method works, BT turns on. But when I put the phone in airplane mode and back, BT can't be turned on again, just after a restart. Sorry for the disinformation!

Anyone? 60% of RAM on what?
30c8183d443646262973399d5ad30d15.jpg

Enviado do meu MI 8 através do Tapatalk
System apps and background services?...

Have an issue with bluetooth on my MiPad4 and also on my Mi9Se. When I turn on airplane mode when I go sleeping, in the morning turning off again, there is no chance to get bluetooth working without restarting the phone.
Any solutions for this issue?
Yuuuup, saw this on my Mi9SE too.

Please Does anyone know of an easy way to get to the system ui tuner, thanks

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

9T Pro
Google Maps is still working erroneous. Directions aren't always correct and arrow points wrong direction for quite a few minutes, probably just after turning off screen and turning back on. GPS seems ok. It displays map correctly in screen lock now.

Google assistant works now from power button. But voice assistant cannot be enable

Might have an issue (periodicall stuttering) with FLAC over BT APTx, but I need to test further.

Everything else seems good and smooth.

Redmi note 7 (lavender)
I have a problem with the stock camera.
When I open the camera i see a blurred image, the colors have low contrast and are not vivid as usual.

If I press the "back" button and open again the camera, the problem reoccurs. Instead, if i press the "home" button and open the camera again, the problem disappears and the colors return to normal.

I made a video with screen record app, to show the bug.
The video is at this link: https://streamable.com/rfey6

I have same this problem ( upgrading from 9.10.10 to 9.10.17 for redmi note 7 )

Reactions: timpoldo
hello can you tell me if it is an official rom, or just a rom compile by yourself ?
if i flash this rom, will i continue to receive ota updates in the future?
thank you in advance

sorry
I read the post, but nothing that confirms official rom or so I saw it wrong ^^
sorry for my question and my bad english ...

Here you go: ;-)
Notes:
  • Our ROMs were approved by official EU distributor ABC Data to not void warranty for devices sold by them! (Of course, officially unlocked BL and no ROOT installed)
  • OTA is usually uploaded at Saturday evening GMT

Stabil working Mi Mix 3. there is only one problem. Open tools slider animation sometime don't work. Additionally new Lock sound is very low

On my r7note works great. Only sometimes camera freez. Battery great, performance great. Good joob.

Status
Not open for further replies.