MIUI 11.1 9.10.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Try twrp 3.2.3-1227
And fastboot boot, not fastboot flash
After boot into 1227, install rom, and then install 3.3.1
Not possible. You can flash older recovery through Fastboot, but the result is the same - stuck on recovery boot logo and you can do nothing. No ROM installation or full boot is possible.

sorry my phone is mi 8 se the recovery it is ok but no flash
Try this way:
In twrp install you select "install image" then select TWRP img file and then select recovery position in order to install in this position. reboot hard way with buttons.

I flashed recovery-xiaomi8se-3.3.1-10.0-b1.img but it doesnt boot.
I tried flashing older recoveries and they are not booting also.
I am stucked in fastboot.

When I try fastboot boot recovery I end up in recovery title screen :(
I had to fasrboot -w, so I lost everything. Flashing from scracth now :(

Thanks for the years of development and support, my phone the Mi5s is no longer supported. Its having issues with the camera and battery. I'll be soon upgrading to a new one. Not sure if it's going to be a xiaomi again but we'll see.
Regards

... put your own "battery indicator" icons into the file and everything is fine.... this team makes a very good job for free.
so if you dont like something, dont use it or change it by your own.

I am making observations and suggestions, not complaints. That's what beta software is for, and the only reason why these threads here exist.
Also, if you look around in the forum, you will find that the users are quite split in to equal halves regarding the battery icon. One half likes the old one better, one half the new one. I belong to the second half, and - in addition - would prefer to have the original one from the Chinese ROM (which happens to be the "new" one).
If it was easy to replace the icon, I would not say anything and just do it (just as I repair the splashscreen and boot animation every time after installing a new ROM on my Mi 9Tpro). Now YOU tell me how to do it , and all is good :)

xiaomi mi 8 se problem:
I'm trying with mi falsh, but I don't see the phone ... can I doubt it could be that I didn't activate debug usb? just that now if this is the problem how do I do it?

xiaomi mi 8 se problem:
I'm trying with mi falsh, but I don't see the phone ... can I doubt it could be that I didn't activate debug usb? just that now if this is the problem how do I do it?
MIFLASH is working without usb debug engaged.
Change for another USB output and check if fastboot is connecting the phone.
stay calm!

Reactions: Dadamanu
Not possible. You can flash older recovery through Fastboot, but the result is the same - stuck on recovery boot logo and you can do nothing. No ROM installation or full boot is possible.
I'm installed and boot okay that way

Has anyone tried to do a dirty flash of Miui 11 on Miui 10 for Mi6.
I understand that Android version is the same (9), so I would like to know if I can avoid to wipe datas.

@Igor Eisberg , finally the EE shows up too, thx for that!

But 2 question, am I right, you've applied your famous secret OK Google patch on this Rom and you've embedded a working twrp into the rom?

Thx in advance for an answer, regards and good weekend!

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

mi9se 9.10.24 does not automatically connect wifi you have to do it manually

Last edited:
Top status bar is too wide on Mi9. Battery percent age any hour us trimmed.
c905e3fc870592594c420a9aa4ef9ae0.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
I don't know what happens on your phone but here the status bar and battery percentage are normal

Envoyé de mon MI 9 en utilisant Tapatalk

Document viewer cannot open any pdf without additional app

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

I am making observations and suggestions, not complaints. That's what beta software is for, and the only reason why these threads here exist.
Also, if you look around in the forum, you will find that the users are quite split in to equal halves regarding the battery icon. One half likes the old one better, one half the new one. I belong to the second half, and - in addition - would prefer to have the original one from the Chinese ROM (which happens to be the "new" one).
If it was easy to replace the icon, I would not say anything and just do it (just as I repair the splashscreen and boot animation every time after installing a new ROM on my Mi 9Tpro). Now YOU tell me how to do it , and all is good :)

it is not easy... use google... if you dont know it ... it is your challenge... this team does so much... respekt it! or look under general topic

Last edited:
xiaomi mi 8 se problem:
To use miflash you need to reboot your phine into fastboot mode(press power and volume- during some seconds when your phone is power off, then you will see a fastboot image on the screen).

To use miflash you need to reboot your phine into fastboot mode(press power and volume- during some seconds when your phone is power off, then you will see a fastboot image on the screen).
that I had done, it is miflash that does not see the phone when I press refresh

Status
Not open for further replies.