New Mi 8: No Network 9.11.14

Does everyone have the network problem with a single simcard on 9.11.14? Or is it just for double simcard?
Also, to make sure, is the last stable version updated to Android 10 already? I get conflicting info out there, Q and Pie.

Does everyone have the network problem with a single simcard on 9.11.14? Or is it just for double simcard?
Also, to make sure, is the last stable version updated to Android 10 already? I get conflicting info out there, Q and Pie.
The issue affects mostly users with 2 SIM cards, BUT I think it affects some users with just one SIM too. One guy had to swap his SIM from slot 1 to slot 2 to work. Mi 8's latest MIUI 11 stable version 11.0.6.0 is still based on Android 9 (Android Pie).

Reactions: arboria and cobray2
The issue affects mostly users with 2 SIM cards, BUT I think it affects some users with just one SIM too. One guy had to swap his SIM from slot 1 to slot 2 to work. Mi 8's latest MIUI 11 stable version 11.0.6.0 is still based on Android 9 (Android Pie).
swaping the SIM card is not working. I tried on 9.11.14 ROM. Still ROM Bug. If I put the SIM in another phone, the the card is working....also with ROM from last week.

Reactions: arboria

The update doesn't mention any fix on the problem. Has anyone try it!?