MIUI 11.1 9.11.21/22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Installed version 9.11.22 on Mi9 ... and in my opinion the problem that the fingerprint lock icon is not displayed when the screen is unlocked has not been resolved. Or to clarify, the footprint icon is displayed ... but very lightly ... and you can see it almost imperceptibly.
Does anyone else see the same problem?

Last edited:
9.11.22 is the best ROM I have ever had on my Raphael. Snappy, and finally QuickSnap works. I would only like to shorten the delay before QuickSnap kicks in. Now it is 4 to 5 seconds, not very "quick" - but I certainly don't complain, now that it's working at last! Thanks to the developers!

Hello guys. Im on 9.11.21 and i cant clean cache service Google Play.
Tell me why please

Attachments

• IMG_20191125_141303.jpg
    IMG_20191125_141303.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 207
No Galileo signal at me. GPS and Glonass OK., sometimes a japanese satellite pops in, and nothing else. Tested for 3 days.
Previously did not have any problem. Is it a ROM bug, or just a setting I missed?
Mi 8

Hi!
I passed safetynet test. However, I can't use google pay in shops. Does anyone know how to fix it? I'm on the last weekly eu mi8.

Thanks all

I tried various way but is apparently dead, I decide to came back this to amazon for have a replacement. Don't install this rom on RN8Pro, at leat not in this moment
Returning something you broke to Amazon is fraud. This is your fault. Buy a new device for full price.

Sent from my MIX 3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: GTMoraes
I have installed 9.11.21 yesterday. And until now i am pretty happy. Coming from 11 stable on moose. Should I upgrade to 9.11.22.

Nice to see that there was a fix for the issues this fast! Thank you devs! Just installing the 9.11.22 on to my k20 pro.

I tried various way but is apparently dead, I decide to came back this to amazon for have a replacement. Don't install this rom on RN8Pro, at leat not in this moment
Maybe the problem is not the device, it is u, maybe u don't search well for a tutorial, or a guide, that's not problem of Amazon buddy

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

Are the notification animations for AOD working yet? For me they have always worked poorly. They work with some messages but on another update they work with others than the last time and when ever they work they fire only once. I'm sure this can be helpful for a deaf person but for the (majority) rest of us i don't think that's how it should work. At least if i'm not constantly watching the phone as the message arrives i don't get to see it ...and if i am i will probably see the notification light as well or hear the sound or see the icon on the screen or what ever else way there is to see that you have a message. It would be logical if the animation on screen would repeat at steady pace if there are unread messages. So now that i can't verify this update i just 5 minutes ago installed i ask you guys is it fixed on this update?

Status
Not open for further replies.