MIUI 11.1 9.12.5/6

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi 8 dipper safetynet failed without root
Tried wipe all data Google play services and play storie without no success.

How can I solve It?
b5be8cbd7838b5da5d25abb3e2c8988e.jpg

Inviato dal mio MI 8 utilizzando Tapatalk

Mi 8 dipper safetynet failed without root
Tried wipe all data Google play services and play storie without no success.

How can I solve It?

What is this app, is it really accurate? And why not install Magisk? SafetyNet has nothing to do with Google apps data/cache... ^^

EDIT: Not accurate result, info from devs of the app you use:

IMG_20191208_021600.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: LOLO9393
Those are not the only ones on Mi 9 SE

Also Netflix videos are unplayable (audio only)
There's flicker when using autobrightness
Unrecognized fingerprint on app lock
Super slow app update on play store
Again. Not experiencing any of those. Only thing I noticed is that the screen flickers sometimes when locking/unlocking. The double tap feature to unlock sometimes also doesn't work (double tap to lock always works). And it's not possible to create a hotspot using 5ghz band

Same here (Mi8). Google Play download massively slow, and battery drain from hell.
Here the problem was solved. You need search the two app with the name "download " but I think the name is change with the language, for example, here my system work in Portuguese, so the apps name is "transferência". You need clean the data for both apps.

Here the problem was solved. You need search the two app with the name "download " but I think the name is change with the language, for example, here my system work in Portuguese, so the apps name is "transferência". You need clean the data for both apps.

Yes, I found it. Thank you for actually helping, unlike the fellow above you who took time out of his day to make a snide remark, but wouldn't invest one second to be supportive.

Cheers!

Why android 10 lags so bad on my MI 8 SE ??? I don't get it.
I even installed the TWRP-3.3.1-1001 and a clean boot

ok now it work for some reasons on my MI 8 SE.
Does anyone know what kind of magisk version works with Android 10 for MI 8 SE?

I brought a new cheap car radio with display of 7 inch
One of it's future, that it's have a CML play v8 (( mirror screen ))
So when ever i try to make it work on my MI MIX2 there is no luck . [ And yes the dev mod is On also the debugging On ]
But when i try it on any other phone Samsung or even iPhone it is working fine.
Please anyone can help me to make the screen mirroring works on mi mix 2 with the radio

kindly don't ignore my problem with the miui thing

Hi guys! I just decided to try this Xiaomi.eu rom. Right now I have a MIUI 11 custom stable rom in my Mi A2 Lite, but it's actually a Redmi 6 Pro rom. So here's my question: is it secure to install the Redmi 6 Pro MIUI.eu rom on my Mi A2 Lite?

Man, thx a lot! You help me so! (mi 9 se)

Reactions: Roberto Filho
Hello, my Mi max 3 after updating to android 10 is very slow to update and install from google play, some applications can not
to install and update. the other is working perfectly for now.

thanks

Anyone had a problem with Uber or any other app after last 2 updates? When I call a driver, my phone is going crazy, screen starts be on and off every sec and solution is restart all phone to make it work again o_O
Same for me, I noticed yesterday. Everytime I ordered Uber car, it started to lock screen and turn on and off the screen. Only reboot solves it. Weird

New - Face unlock supports entering two face data

Very good for night and day profile, but i don't found this option. I can only delete thé fist data in my setting

Clean flash with OrangeFox recovery. Everything works great except fingerprint wich is very slow and laggy. Mi 8 Lite (platina)

Hi, after this update I'm getting "Can't install system applications from unofficial channels" message (unknown sources option is allowed and try other tips but nothing).
Any idea?
Thanks!

Reactions: Mariopag
Status
Not open for further replies.