MIUI 11.1 9.12.19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reflash magisk using v19.3

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 7 en utilisant Tapatalk
Yeah,guess that's all that's left. I think it didn't happen with the hide option but maybe with the update to miui 11

Sent from my Redmi Note 8T using Tapatalk

Seems like this version renders GPS functionality unusable. Google maps is not updating my location. After a restart my current location is set but never changes. Anyone else with this issue or an elaborate hint on how to solve this?

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Seems like this version renders GPS functionality unusable. Google maps is not updating my location. After a restart my current location is set but never changes. Anyone else with this issue or an elaborate hint on how to solve this?

Don't mind... My fault! Merry Christmas and thanks!

[QUOTE = "pjgoncalves, Beitrag: 521972, Mitglied: 105704"]
Versuchen Sie blokada, tolles Projekt

Gesendet von meinem MIX 2S mit Tapatalk
[/ZITAT]

DNS66 funktioniert sehr gut

Quick question guys. I assume it's been asked before, but for some reason it's hard for me to find the answer, so I decided to write this post simply asking for a yes or no answer.

I'm running on MIUI 10.5 (9.8.15). Can I dirty flash to 11? To this build?

Thanks

Quick question guys. I assume it's been asked before, but for some reason it's hard for me to find the answer, so I decided to write this post simply asking for a yes or no answer.

I'm running on MIUI 10.5 (9.8.15). Can I dirty flash to 11? To this build?

Thanks

I believe it is always better to clean flash if you are upgrading to a bigger / major release i.e. from MIUI 10 to MIUI 11
this is valid for all operating system

Hi !
Someone with a Mi note 10 succeeded to install this version (or even a older) ? Last time I tried with unofficial TWRP or OrangeFox and it never worked (cc loop logo or storage files corrupted...). Before retry, I'd like to know if it worked with somebody ?
Thanks !

Hi, Merry Christmas!!!
I have a question... Titanium backup work on latest beta? I get force close when open this app

Can't get Google Pay work... Anyone could remind me how to fix this? I tried to clear data and cache but nothing.. everything is root hidden with Magisk 20.1. Worked perfectly before restoring to factory settings.. definitely worked well in previous weekly releases..
291ff91bc0135c37f992a6c13cae9ef7.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Can't get Google Pay work... Anyone could remind me how to fix this? I tried to clear data and cache but nothing.. everything is root hidden with Magisk 20.1. Worked perfectly before restoring to factory settings.. definitely worked well in previous weekly releases..
291ff91bc0135c37f992a6c13cae9ef7.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
You might wanna install gpaysqlitefix 1.9 to make it work

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

When i start the FM Radio player or pay Music whit a web payer in Firefox and close the application then the payer is still running in the background and i have to reboot to stop it.
Xiaomi MI Max 3

Hi !
Someone with a Mi note 10 succeeded to install this version (or even a older) ? Last time I tried with unofficial TWRP or OrangeFox and it never worked (cc loop logo or storage files corrupted...). Before retry, I'd like to know if it worked with somebody ?
Thanks !
Check at xda developers, I used the twrp from LR. Team. I'd recommend to stay on EU Stable due to the camera bugs on weekly. On 9.12.19 telephoto and ultrawide doesn't work. On 9.12.20 Main camera freezes every 3 seconds in low light.

Last edited:
Reactions: tamquoc110662
K20 pro.
Lags a bit when locking the screen.
I can't change my security settings for my apps. I click on the yes and it flashes but returns to no again.
Battery is draining about 1/3 faster than with earlier versions.

When i start the FM Radio player or pay Music whit a web payer in Firefox and close the application then the payer is still running in the background and i have to reboot to stop it.
Xiaomi MI Max 3
Go to recent apps long press the app you want to close 3 options will appear press the circle go to app settings and press force close no need to reboot.

Reactions: Jeff88
Status
Not open for further replies.