MIUI 11.2 9.12.26/27

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done! Can you explain how you've done that?

I created a TWRP zip file to flash (to install the previous MIUI Email app version).

EDIT: What it do => Put the apk of the previous version (taken from previous xiaomi.eu ROM update) and replace it inside "/system/app/Email/" directory, that's all! ^^

1) Download and put this file in root of your phone's storage => TWRP_MIUI_Email_App_Downgrade.zip

2) Boot to TWRP Recovery.

3) Go to "Mount" menu and tick "System", then "Back".

4) Go to "Install" menu and find & select "TWRP_MIUI_Email_App_Downgrade.zip" file.

5) Do NOT tick "Reboot after installation" option!

6) Flash it.

7) After flashing, click on "Wipe Dalvik&Cache" button and do the wipe.

8) Reboot and check MIUI Email app version!

;)

EDIT 2: If not working, tell me. :)

EDIT 3: Script updated (again...).

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryoma
I found a problem on the Mi CC9 / lite. The display switches off with and without gameturbo in games if you don't touch the screen for 5 seconds.

Gesendet von meinem MI CC 9 mit Tapatalk
If someone has this problem, the display goes off after 10 seconds when playing even if you touch it.
The screen off time is set to 30 seconds.

After update, some apps lost permissions and granting them is impossible, as the setting don't stick. Only thing that helps is uninstall and reinstall the app, but for some it is very complicated to fix (family link for instance, sometimes needs to clean install to be set correctly, a very time consuming process). Anyone experiences the same?

Reactions: xeGox
Grey status bar only appears when using dark mode

Not completely. The gray status bar has nothing to do with the global dark theme.

The problem with the gray status bar is only in apps that are being reloaded, apps loaded from Cache looks OK and there is no problem with the status bar.

Is there any possibility for freely configurable fullscreen gestures in the system launcher similar to those in Nova Launcher?

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk

Hi all, is there a way to disable the screen turning on when receiving a notification? Thanks in advance

Also, how to disable Google assistant when swiping from the bottom edges of the display to the top?

Inviato dal mio Redmi K20 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:
It is Christmas time, maybe the developer is on vacation. Do not stress the developers.

Reactions: jobue
WHY CC9E DİD NOT RECEİVE XİAOMİ.EU UPDATE THİS WEEK?

LAURUS
Read the very first post - don't ask why or when, it leads to post deletion and a possible ban, and don't use upper-case, it is "shouting".....

If the update is not published, it is because the Chinese team at Xiaomi have not released the open beta version, so the Xiaomi.eu devs can do nothing about it.

Read the very first post - don't ask why or when, it leads to post deletion and a possible ban, and don't use upper-case, it is "shouting".....

If the update is not published, it is because the Chinese team at Xiaomi have not released the open beta version, so the Xiaomi.eu devs can do nothing about it.
sorry.
Well I have a question!
Laurus (CC9e) has been updated by MIUI PRO?
I mean why didn't Xiaomi.eu get it.

Cc9e xiaomi.eu rom because it is ported to Mi A3
Thanks.

9.12.26/27 redmik20/mi9t still can't use 5Ghz hotspot after clean install

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-12-26-18-23-12-741_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-12-26-18-23-12-741_com.android.settings.jpg
    257.7 KB · Views: 272
sorry.
Well I have a question!
Laurus (CC9e) has been updated by MIUI PRO?
I mean why didn't Xiaomi.eu get it.

Cc9e xiaomi.eu rom because it is ported to Mi A3
Thanks.
Read this carrefully and STOP spamming here, pleaseeee.

Status
Not open for further replies.