MIUI 11.2 20.1.2/4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy new year to all!

I made a clean flash of this version on K20 Pro and so far no bug to report!

Thanks to the devs, this rom is very good!

Battery is perfect!
Netflix is working normally, video and normal audio.
No problems with AOD.
I was at version 5.12 and the slow motion was not working at 120fps and 240fps, now in this version everything is ok.

Nothing to complain about, just thank you for the great work!!!!!

There is a problem with Instagram's new function, Instagram Reels, it closes the app every time it posts a new video, but I tested it on the official global rom and the problem persists, so the bug is straight from Instagram itself.
Are you using Gboard with glide function or gpay? People mentioned reboots after using these apps. Me for myself have a mi9tpro too and have those reboots

I installed the weekly miui 11 on MI 9 lite. I have a problem with Alexa app. It doesn't use the microphone. I speak but it doesn't hear. Anyone with this problem?

Inviato dal mio MI CC 9 utilizzando Tapatalk

I installed the weekly miui 11 on MI 9 lite. I have a problem with Alexa app. It doesn't use the microphone. I speak but it doesn't hear. Anyone with this problem?

Did you enable all permissions again, microphone etc.

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Did you enable all permissions again, microphone etc.

Yes I enabled them. When I use drop in to call Amazon echo dots, microphone works. It doesn't work if I want to talk directly to Alexa. It is stuck on "hearing"

Yes I enabled them. When I use drop in to call Amazon echo dots, microphone works. It doesn't work if I want to talk directly to Alexa. It is stuck on "hearing"

Not sure pal, Did you try clearing all data, uninstall, reboot, reinstall

Not sure pal, Did you try clearing all data, uninstall, reboot, reinstall

I tied cleared data, uninstall, reboot, reinstall, but it doesn't work. Probably a bug?

I would like to add just that I was not experiencing any battery drain on Android 10 until 9.12.27 beta. Last 2 roms are terrible...

Poslano z mojega MI 9 z uporabo Tapatalk
Battery increases in 10. But the last 2 were the worst.

Hey bros. I have some issues.The screen turn into black or white as I unlock my cellphone, how to solve it ?
My phone is Mi 8Pro

通过我的 MI 8 UD 上的 Tapatalk发言

Just to summarize findings about battery drain on MI9 see a comparison between wakelocks on android 9 ROM 9.8.1 and Android 10 ROM 20.1.4

Android Google play services wakelocks (on the left Android 9 on the right Android 10):
28 versus 9178 !!!

View attachment 27984

Android System wakelocks (on the left Android 9 on the right Android 10):
15 versus 7293 !!!

View attachment 27985

That would explain much better battery life on Android 9 versus Android 10 ROMS.
Guys I am not expert but something is really fuc..ed up with this. These values are hundreds of times more on Android 10 ROM.
Any comments from devs really appreciated.
Thanks a lot for your work and implication.
All those WL are mostly because of Google integration into Android 10 Xiaomi rom.
We can just wait until they take care and correct that. (I said, Xiaomi China)
We can't stop Google service, so no simple applicable cure is on the way .
The best might/could be (GMS doze/snooze Magisk module) but needs Magisk installed and is far to be perfect.
PS: Can you open a specific thread pasting your finding in it, because this one will be closed today and your stuff buried.
I opened one sometime ago, nobody answered. But now, a new one may better attract.
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/about-drain-in-stand-by-9-11-14-weekly-rom.53446/
Have a nice day.

EDIT
PS: Not only Android 10 at Xiaomi side. Just read this comment made at google playstore BBS page:

______________________Quote
Benjamin W.
December 2, 2019
Wow! Works on OP6 on Android 10! After upgrading to 10, had terrible screen off time. Saw CPU was not going to Deep Sleep state. Wanted to try something other than "wipe the phone and see if that fixes it". Based on all the negative reviews was expecting it to not work with my (unrooted) device - but after granting the required permissions over ADB it showed me the app holding wakelock (another popular battery monitoring app) and I was able to fix it. Saved me so much time vs resetting!
-----------------end quote

Last edited:
Hey I find some issues on my phone for the uninstall icon always show on my phone screen
bf29b794848d73aed4db06dcdd90b30b.jpg

通过我的 MI 8 UD 上的 Tapatalk发言

Reactions: mfiresix
Off topic and inappropriate replies were removed.
I think you people misunderstand the purpose of these threads...
This is not a chat room. We don't care about your "waiting for update for <insert device model>" replies or your bashing of one another endlessly.
Me and the team are trying to read through the comments looking for ROM-related issues, and those replies are interfering with our efforts.
Respect the rules and don't make us ban you, this is a waste of our time.

Hello
After installing version 20.1.4 on mi9 the camera does not start from a shortcut on the lock screen. cache and dalvik clear after installing, camera permission check.

A question for you guys. In Android 9, geolocalization could be always active without GPS but with mobile and wifi network on. On Android 10 is this option gone? Can't I have geolocalization active without using GPS? (For some apps that need geolocalization).
10a3f4ffb7d78ad57d615d24bce2e5ce.jpg

A question for you guys. In Android 9, geolocalization could be always active without GPS but with mobile and wifi network on. On Android 10 is this option gone? Can't I have geolocalization active without using GPS? (For some apps that need geolocalization).
10a3f4ffb7d78ad57d615d24bce2e5ce.jpg

No,its changed in android 10, probably the only 1 bad thing android done in it, leave gps on and turn of Google location accuracy and its not bad on battery

No,its changed in android 10, probably the only 1 bad thing android done in it, leave gps on and turn of Google location accuracy and its not bad on battery

I understand, thanks. Maybe this is really a bad thing. OK.
Oh I have another question. Does call recording work for you? For me doesn't work.

Oh I have another question. Does call recording work for you? For me doesn't work.

call recording works fine in my case... i enabled call recordings for all my calls

No its not working,it looks like it recording,but the recording is only one second ling then and no sound,is your the same,i logged a bug about it,you can put your reply in the post,thanks

Last edited:
No its not working,it looks like it recording,but the recording is only one second ling then and no sound,is your the same,i logged a bug about it,you can put your reply in the post,thanks

For me it's the same problem. How can I report this bug? Should I only reply the post?

yep, mi9lite call recorder is buggy. dont record anything, just make empty files.
Wifi is buggy too. AP in 5gh dont work, with 2,4ghz connect/disconnect randomly.
And battery is terrible, even if turned off wifi/bt scaning for geolocalisation.

yep, mi9lite call recorder is buggy. dont record anything, just make empty files.
Wifi is buggy too. AP in 5gh dont work, with 2,4ghz connect/disconnect randomly.
And battery is terrible, even if turned off wifi/bt scaning for geolocalisation.
I have mi 9 lite too. Same call recorder problem. Wifi seems work to me. And battery is good. I installed the rom yesterday, so I have to test.

Status
Not open for further replies.