Resolved 20.1.9 - Lavender - No audio

With fixed, finally reuploaded version it's not needed, team removed chinese TWRP from release.

I tried new upload but mic still not working. Both your fixs cannot fix the mic. Only wired earphones can use mic. My Lavender is global 3/32. Will the full reset and reflash work?
Don't know. What I do know is that the audio issue was caused by a coincidence by one of our patches. This is solved now. Whatever is the problem with the mic doesn't seem to be our issue. This is the first Android 10 release for lavender, can't expect everything to be perfect.

Be simple guys. I flashed Orange fox with encyrpted chineese recovery and it is worked. But still i can not understand what is this twrp

Don't know. What I do know is that the audio issue was caused by a coincidence by one of our patches. This is solved now. Whatever is the problem with the mic doesn't seem to be our issue. This is the first Android 10 release for lavender, can't expect everything to be perfect.

can we go back to previous release? cuz i have the same mic issue even with the reuploaded rom

resolved? check update thread :(