MIUI 11.2 20.1.16/21 v3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I have flash the 20.1.16 firmware in my MI 9 SE, and now the phone doesn't go into deepsleep mode. With the stock 9.1.6 stable it does it. Anyone has the same problem? Thank you.
I flash firmware+magisk 20.3

Widevine L3
64a4a9c23de35e46602d46cf3034ba7c.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Could you take a look if your phone go into deepsleep mode? I think the battery drain may be caused by that. I have no problems with my home screen in my MI 9 SE.
Thank you
By home screen freeze I mean when you close an app and go to a home screen you don't see icons or widgets for about 5-10 seconds. It happens randomly, I don't see a pattern. On previous rooms it had happened every morning after long a stand by, but it was fixed few roms ago.

Reactions: Skayerrrr
Hello is it possible to add a volume adjustment function from the notification panel to future versions? I'm doing this with apk for now, but it's not pretty.
IMG_20200117_215417.jpg

Reactions: EnterSandman
Did you have it before?, because there never was with this phone

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

This was the information i was looking for. i used the board search but didn't find anything about it. also i didn't check before. Unboxing - unlocking attempt - waiting - finally unlocking - flashing. :D

Thanks for your reply!

This was the information i was looking for. i used the board search but didn't find anything about it. also i didn't check before. Unboxing - unlocking attempt - waiting - finally unlocking - flashing. :D

Thanks for your reply!
Your welcome,Enjoy...Good phone

Thanks for your reply!
There's other app's you can use for HD anyways

Maybe you have Magisk modules. Remove it via recovery and you're good to go.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
Yes, I have magisk and I have swift installer, but this issue is occurring only with the 20.1.16

Those with the TWRP error "Zip signature verification failed!", you have to uncheck "Zip signature verification".
This verification doesn't work like you think it does. It only checks for signatures known to TWRP, like the public testkey. It can't verify third-party signatures.

Installed on Mi 9 Lite.
Works nice so far.
Thanks!

MI CC9/Mi 9 lite Tapatalk
Could you pls try this on your Mi9 Lite with build 20.1.16:

1. Set app vault for minus one screen
2. Go to home screen
3. lock the phone and unlock the phone by fingerprint

Check if you still have app icons on home screen.

Could you pls try this on your Mi9 Lite with build 20.1.16:

1. Set app vault for minus one screen
2. Go to home screen
3. lock the phone and unlock the phone by fingerprint

Check if you still have app icons on home screen.
I just done what you were asking and alls the app icons are there with the nice animation, all's good

Reactions: graw2
I just updated to 20.1.16 from 20.1.09 at my whyred. Now often this comes, how to fix it? I deleted data of xiaomi framework, but this dont help.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.