MIUI 11.2 20.1.16/21 v3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poco released 2018, August. Maybe this explains what you call a pathetic delay... (face palm)
Comparing on how other manufacturers provide updates you should be thrilled and thankful...

My friend has the global Mi9T here in Australia. He hasn't received an update since October (the Android 10 update hasn't appeared here yet), so your theory about the age of the device explaining the lack of updates is flawed. Besides, the Poco was one of Xiaomi's most popular devices. Rolling out a security patch or two shouldn't be too hard.

Reactions: LOLO9393
Hi, i have a problem on my Mi 9 SE after this new update 20.1.16! When I power "ON" the screen the display is blank, only navigation buttons is there, and i must press button with 3 lines and than press back or home button to apps back on screen, is anyone else have this problem or only me! Pls. Answer or help me! Best regards!

Poslano sa mog Mi 9 SE koristeći Tapatalk

Me too, like that. When I unlock the digital, the screen is blank, and I use gestures. To avoid this, I need to turn on the screen and then unlock with the digital.

on Redmi Note 7 when I listen music in wired earphones when I receive Facebook notifications the sound gone and I have to unplug and replug the earphone, is there a solution to this? anyone have this issue?

error in Xiaomi Mi9 Pro 5G when viewing open applications in the background, the same in occasions are not shown even if they are in operation

On other occasions, Only the odd application is shown.

This fault is not always present. Only occasionally does that fault occur.

Hi, i have a problem on my Mi 9 SE after this new update 20.1.16! When I power "ON" the screen the display is blank, only navigation buttons is there, and i must press button with 3 lines and than press back or home button to apps back on screen, is anyone else have this problem or only me! Pls. Answer or help me! Best regards!

Hello, same problem here. MI9SE, dirty flash to previous weekly Rom.

Fix for this? Thank you.

Reactions: Beroshima

Set none option for minus one screen in home screen settings and check if your issue still exist or not

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: Beroshima
Could you pls try this on your Mi9 Lite with build 20.1.16:

1. Set app vault for minus one screen
2. Go to home screen
3. lock the phone and unlock the phone by fingerprint

Check if you still have app icons on home screen.
I don't understand what you mean at number one

MI CC9/Mi 9 lite Tapatalk

Hello, same problem here. MI9SE, dirty flash to previous weekly Rom.

Fix for this? Thank you.
Hi, can you please tell me how to do a dirty flash on TWRP? I don't know how to do that! Thanks!

Hi, can you please tell me how to do a dirty flash on TWRP? I don't know how to do that! Thanks!

It means to say nasty things to your device, giving it names of animals.

Joke aside - in means to flash without any wipes. :)

After installing Magisk 20.3 on MIX3 system goes to bootloop.
What can i do with this?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
This will help you

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: charlien09
Status
Not open for further replies.