MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use XiaomiADBFastbootTools : https://github.com/Szaki/XiaomiADBFastbootTools

You don't even need to root your phone.
For pocophone users I think I found the solution. In twrp make mount system and then with twrp file manager delete the system apps you want (I want the browser). Of course, you have to know what goes out. It seems that android 10 treats all folders as read ONLY except the data folder, which is why Titanium backup is unable to uninstall system apps. I upgraded to 11.0.4.0 again and now everything is fine

Hello, I am running mi 8 lite with the latest miui 11 stable version. I just installed and Gpay not working, any chance to fix it?

i have xiaomi airdots pro 2 TWS i installed 11.0.5 stable rom but i cant see pop-up screen when i connect my TWS to the phone. How can fix that ? i want see pop up screen because it was showing me how many battery remain percent to case,left and right headset battery.

anyone know how fix that ?

anyone dont know ?

Will it be that if I do dirty flash for 11.0.4.0 and then flash dfe and follow the magisk I will have android 10 without being encrypted?
Sorry - no idea, if it works.
Maybe it does...
But try it out ! With full TWRP backup (use SD Card oder OTG ! Not internal memory !!) you are safe !
If it does not work, first *format* data partition to remove encryption and then restore image of 11.0.5. (v11-9) you backed up before.
While seeking for my face unlock problem I did this more than once.

BTW:My face unlock problem is solved. Phoenix 3.1 kernel blocked camera. So no face unlock was possible (No connection to camera). Now I am on 11.0.4. (v11-10) with Magisk 20.3 and notch mod installed. At the moment I did not find any issues. But it is fresh installation with only little test time..

In mi 9 lite with stable 11.3.4 when I leave the phone for few minutes and then I take it, fingerprint sensor does not work. I have to turn on the screen to make it work. Anyone has noticed this?

Inviato dal mio MI CC 9 utilizzando Tapatalk

Sorry - no idea, if it works.
Maybe it does...
But try it out ! With full TWRP backup (use SD Card oder OTG ! Not internal memory !!) you are safe !
If it does not work, first *format* data partition to remove encryption and then restore image of 11.0.5. (v11-9) you backed up before.
While seeking for my face unlock problem I did this more than once.

BTW:My face unlock problem is solved. Phoenix 3.1 kernel blocked camera. So no face unlock was possible (No connection to camera). Now I am on 11.0.4. (v11-10) with Magisk 20.3 and notch mod installed. At the moment I did not find any issues. But it is fresh installation with only little test time..
thanks for the answer but i found the solution through twrp.

Hi, I have last Miui 11 with Android 10 on Mi Mix and I noticed Google play services battery drain. Around 10% at day, SOT 2h30 max at day

In latest stable for Mix 2s (V11.0.1.0.QDGCNXM_v11-10) screen auto rotation is not working.

Also selfies don't work as they did in android 9: If you put the phone upside down the photo does not turn by itself (in android 9 you can make selfies putting the phone upside down).

I have mi 9 lite and installed lastest stable eu rom. (11.3.4).
I can't find double tap to lock screen, double tap awake also full screen gestures.
Also I have k20 pro with eu rom and there is all screen gestures.
Could you help me whan can I do.?

I have mi 9 lite and installed lastest stable eu rom. (11.3.4).
I can't find double tap to lock screen, double tap awake also full screen gestures.
Also I have k20 pro with eu rom and there is all screen gestures.
Could you help me whan can I do.?
Did you notice on MI 9 lite any finger print issues? After installing 11.3.4, for me fingerprint sometimes does not work if I don't touch the phone for a few minutes. I have to turn on the screen first.

thanks for the answer but i found the solution through twrp.

I had already published some posts ago but I publish again without problem
"For pocophone users I think I found the solution. In twrp make mount system and then with twrp file manager delete the system apps you want (I want the browser). Of course, you have to know what goes out. It seems that android 10 treats all folders as read ONLY except the data folder, which is why Titanium backup is unable to uninstall system apps. I upgraded to 11.0.4.0 again and now everything is fine"

Ok, but no interest in sharing your solution ?
"For pocophone users I think I found the solution. In twrp make mount system and then with twrp file manager delete the system apps you want (I want the browser). Of course, you have to know what goes out. It seems that android 10 treats all folders as read ONLY except the data folder, which is why Titanium backup is unable to uninstall system apps. I upgraded to 11.0.4.0 again and now everything is fine"

I can confirm miui 11.3.4 stable on MI 9 Lite is bugged. Fingerprint sensor does not work properly when screen is off. At first attempt it does not work, not unlocking. I installed 11.3.3 again and I have no problem anymore.

Also selfies don't work as they did in android 9: If you put the phone upside down the photo does not turn by itself (in android 9 you can make selfies putting the phone upside down).

I have Mix 2s in the last build (V11.0.1.0.QDGCNXM_v11-10.zip) and the rotation works normally in apps and selfie.
I upgraded from build V11.0.3.0.PDGCNXM_v11-9.zip to V11.0.1.0.QDGCNXM_v11-10.zip and just wipe cache and wipe dalvik cache

Reactions: paskoff
I have Mix 2s in the last build (V11.0.1.0.QDGCNXM_v11-10.zip) and the rotation works normally in apps and selfie.
I upgraded from build V11.0.3.0.PDGCNXM_v11-9.zip to V11.0.1.0.QDGCNXM_v11-10.zip and just wipe cache and wipe dalvik cache

I did wipe cache and dalvik, but I'll do it again.

Thanks for answering!

Ok. Did not know exactly your problem. Thought, it was the encryption in generally.
But fine. Enjoy your POCO with "Q" ;)

Reactions: Ghostryder71
I can confirm miui 11.3.4 stable on MI 9 Lite is bugged. Fingerprint sensor does not work properly when screen is off. At first attempt it does not work, not unlocking. I installed 11.3.3 again and I have no problem anymore.

And Weekly Rom? xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9LiteMICC9_20.1.16_v11-10

Status
Not open for further replies.