MIUI 11.2 20.1.16/21 v3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So when upgrading the weekly builds, we can't use google backups?

That happens to you because you have the fingerprint activated, disable the fingerprint and then make your backup and when you finish use your fingerprint again and you're done.

The backup copies with the locked device are done alone, loading nothing more.

My device is Lavender RN7 21.01.21v3

CHANGELOG

System

Optimization - Updated Android Security Patch to January 2020 for some devices

Phone
Fix - Call answer UI wasn't displayed when there was an incoming call
Fix - Call answer UI wasn't displayed on lock screen when there was an incoming call
Fix - Sometimes interface stuck when hanging up the phone

Status bar, notification bar
Fix - Sometimes notification icons were black

Other optimizations and adjustments
Fix - Third-party apps is also reversed when the dark mode is not turned on (Redmi K20 Pro)
Fix - VPN prompt window color was incorrect in dark mode

Attention:
Next update will be at 6th February due to Chinese holidays

DELAYED DEVICES:
-violet

HM6Pro is EOL for weekly releases

20.1.21 for Android 10

System

Fix - Fixed the issue that some application recordings are silent in a certain scene
Fix - Fix the compass display problem in some scenarios

20.1.21 v2 Android 10
Fix - Launcher: Scrolling to Google Feed does not follow the gesture correctly.
Fix - DRM: Widevine level is detected as L3 instead of L1. [HMNote7 only]
Fix - System: Crash when clicking certain links.
Fix - App vault: Crashes after ROM clean install.

20.1.21 v3 Android 10
Fixed SafetyNet issue of v2

Clear Email app data if app crashes

I would like to report that on the last few releases Mi 8 Lite has an echo while on speaker phone.

I am getting a message "no backups linked to account" so thats why I am wondering unless I am doing something completely wrong.

Yeah, Google is borked for me on this build too. There are some references to it earlier in the thread, but I can't find any definitive statement about it. I don't use their cloud backup, but ok google doesn't work, the button doesn't start the assistant, and the link between the assistant and Calendar is broken.

Yeah, Google is borked for me on this build too. There are some references to it earlier in the thread, but I can't find any definitive statement about it. I don't use their cloud backup, but ok google doesn't work, the button doesn't start the assistant, and the link between the assistant and Calendar is broken.
Google backup is the only thing not working for me otherwise everything else is except for Gpay which has been breaking and working

Google backup is the only thing not working for me otherwise everything else is except for Gpay which has been breaking and working

Shockingly, GPay still works, which I consider to be a minor miracle under the circumstances of other G parts not working. You can always flash back to the build before the Jan security update, I've decided to wait it out for now.

Shockingly, GPay still works, which I consider to be a minor miracle under the circumstances of other G parts not working. You can always flash back to the build before the Jan security update, I've decided to wait it out for now.
are you also having echo problems while on speaker phone?

I am having echo sound when connected to my In Car DVD player (Bluetooth Hand-free) & when I turn to Speaker phone. Anyone know how to solve this problem ?

Last edited:
Hello, i have screen rotation bug on my lavender.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sorry for video quality i tried to record with sceeen recorder but it didnt show bug on video.

Redmi Note 7 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

One doubt: in this miui release, where can I find the default setting, that by default works with all apps (not app by app or each app, but ALL), to show notifications on the lock screen, but do not show the contents of the notifications? I want to activate it, but I can't find it...

I know where I can set this app by app, but in previous android/miui versions, there was a toggle for this default setting that affected all apps...

Can anyone help? Thanks

One doubt: in this miui release, where can I find the default setting, that by default works with all apps (not app by app or each app, but ALL), to show notifications on the lock screen, but do not show the contents of the notifications? I want to activate it, but I can't find it...

I know where I can set this app by app, but in previous android/miui versions, there was a toggle for this default setting that affected all apps...

Can anyone help? Thanks
It's in Settings-Notifications-Lock screen notifications.

a9e0e9056ef484222f96b4fdd7c3fecd.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 (Cepheus) using Tapatalk

Reactions: Goncalo Simoes
It's in Settings-Notifications-Lock screen notifications.

a9e0e9056ef484222f96b4fdd7c3fecd.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 (Cepheus) using Tapatalk

Thanks for the help ! MIUI has all the options and tweaks, but sometimes, they are on submenus and we can't find them... :(

One thing I used to love about Meizu's Flyme and not Miui, is the simplicity of the system, although it has the same features... Xiaomi could learn something from them...

I was on a call and when an other call was coming through it rang with the ringtone,it used to just vibrate, cc9. Is this normal? Anyone else have this

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

No, I'm on a different device. There is a microphone issue (also in stock MIUI apparently), after a reboot I have to toggle the speaker on and off during a phone call to get the microphone to work.

there is any risk to brick my Mi 9T Pro if I flash the stable firmware - vendor (11.0.4) over the xiaomi.eu rom ?

I have the same problem and solve it

With root browser going to system-vendor-etc
edit mixer_paths.xml like my screenshot from 84 to 92 save and after reboot

enjoy again the incoming call volume

8d56f16a82fe39da992b430144bc6009.jpg
6236386dbb462cc6c7d4374650b2d8a9.jpg

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 7 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
I changed the volume number to 95. It is better than before but still not as it should be...

Status
Not open for further replies.