MIUI 11.2 20.2.27

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i didnt get It, could you say what adb?

Enviado de meu MI 8 usando o Tapatalk
Read this article.

Just i have the feeling, that the previous version had different colour calibration? I own Dipper.

Just i have the feeling, that the previous version had different colour calibration? I own Dipper.
I guess that's the reason:
New - "Adjust wallpaper to Dark mode" option

Dissable and check the difference...

Poslano z mojega SM-T810 z uporabo Tapatalk

I do not know what changed but please keep it this way. Batterylife on Mi Mix 3 doubled and is back to normal again, about 40 hours with normal usage.

Hello.
curved, edge sensitivity, updated for. (mi note 10-cc9 pro)
thank you so much.
I am so happy.
great.
long live Eu rom.
-----
but when entering the lock screen, the sensitivity setting is broken.
settings are deleted when the phone is restarted.

Reactions: Antonio97
As you see I am new in your community, but from now on I would like to be a part of it and use EU ROMs.
Based on the information I have read in this forum I should do a clean flash/install, but I have not found a clear description of it. I would like to use TWRP for it. Someone said Dalvik / ART Cache, Cache, Data, System should be wiped and then recovery and install, someone said format is enough.
Would somebody please post the correct procedure of clean install step by step.
I would also appreciate receiving a method for saving reinstalling user settings, applications etc. other than MI cloud.

As you see I am new in your community, but from now on I would like to be a part of it and use EU ROMs.
Based on the information I have read in this forum I should do a clean flash/install, but I have not found a clear description of it. I would like to use TWRP for it. Someone said Dalvik / ART Cache, Cache, Data, System should be wiped and then recovery and install, someone said format is enough.
Would somebody please post the correct procedure of clean install step by step.
I would also appreciate receiving a method for saving reinstalling user settings, applications etc. other than MI cloud.

Ignore someone.
Read carefully post #1
Follow the instructions beginning with "unlock bootloader" (if BL is still locked).
Enjoy.
That's it.

Last edited:
Ignore someone.
Read carefully post #1
Follow the instructions beginning with "unlock bootloader" (if BL is still locked).
Enjoy.
That's it.
Thank you I have succeeded installing the ROM and working OK until now. What I noticed that Hungarian language translations are not perfect, many of them remained English. Is it the translators mistake or should I do something to correct it?

tried to install 20-2-27 for xiaomi redmi k30 (phoenix) and twrp wrote "error 7" this is for lavender device and mine is phoenix. What im doing wrong?

upd...
I see firmware name is note7, why is that? I check list of devices compatible, there is redmi k30...

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to enable animation which should be like on iPhone while connecting mi airdots pro to the phone??
Thanks

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Does anyone know how to enable animation which should be like on iPhone while connecting mi airdots pro to the phone??
Thanks

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
I use dotdroid app from the playstore that works you get pictures come on when connecting the redmi dots.

tried to install 20-2-27 for xiaomi redmi k30 (phoenix) and twrp wrote "error 7" this is for lavender device and mine is phoenix. What im doing wrong?

upd...
I see firmware name is note7, why is that? I check list of devices compatible, there is redmi k30...
I think there is only one for the 5g picasso

I guess that's the reason:
New - "Adjust wallpaper to Dark mode" option

Dissable and check the difference...

Poslano z mojega SM-T810 z uporabo Tapatalk

sorry for the noob question
but where can i see this option?
i cant find it lol

edit: i got it already

Status
Not open for further replies.