MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you confirm if Android Auto works perfectly with this ROM "xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20ProMI9TPro_V11.0.7.0.QFKCNXM_v11-10.zip in my Redmi K20 Pro (8/256)?

- Does it work with TWRP + Root?

In a few days, I want to flash that ROM, but first I want to make sure that Android Auto works perfectly

thanks!!

V11.0.7.0.QFKCNXM on Mi 9t pro, previously on global version, for now no problem, rooted wih magisk, very good battery drain, just not calibrates, but I don't known if a real apk exist for that, a lot of scam apk or bullshit.

Just one question, can we update this CN version to a global version without lose everything ?
Thanks.

Last edited:
anyone having problems with the default 24hr sand dune theme on mi9 after OTA update?
its 4pm where i am and its showing night in the theme when it should be like afternoon/dusk (was working fine before the update)

Same for me !! and battery drain also !!
Just for information, what is VLOG in camera ?

i use the latest version of V11.0.7.0.QFKCNXM and i feel the phone very hot . Has anybody else feel this ? Even i watch videos on youtube its going up to 54ºC . With another version he doesnt heating too much ....

Hi,
on Lavender (Redmi Note 7) since my update to 11.0.7 the VoLTE-Symbol is missing in notification bar. Is this a bug or feature? :)
Thanks.

A fast question. On Android 10 on mi 9 family (mi 9, mi 9 se, mi 9 lite) the front camera animation (when switching from rear to front) does not work anymore. Did you notice that?

Inviato dal mio MI CC 9 utilizzando Tapatalk

A fast question. On Android 10 on mi 9 family (mi 9, mi 9 se, mi 9 lite) the front camera animation (when switching from rear to front) does not work anymore. Did you notice that?

Me too... furthermore i noticed that there is another camera bug, in settings if I selected saving photos to external sd, when I take a photo, the photo thumbnail no longer appears in the lower right ... someone has this problem? I have a mi9 lite.

Last edited:
Hi,
on Lavender (Redmi Note 7) since my update to 11.0.7 the VoLTE-Symbol is missing in notification bar. Is this a bug or feature? :)
Thanks.

Same model, same "problem"?
VoLTE not showing...
Same version...
Yes, I have done the jump and so far no problems.
Thanks.

Only "inconvenience"...
The sound on the earphones are really low comparing to global rom, when changing region to USA...
A way to fix?

Thanx

Hi friend, how did you get the update installed without bootloop?¿

I have Download the Rom from here and then i have it installed with TWRP.
This Time the ROM is 100% Working with the 1.4 i have an Bootloop

Works fine with Magisk and Adaway

Upgrading from 11.0.5 to 11.0.7 on mi 9t pro with OTA.
Loop writing on Twrp...big problem!
After many rewriting, I tried to reboot between rewritings....perfect timing!

All was successful.

Inviato dal mio Redmi K20 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi guys. I haven't noticed it on global official rom, but here in miui stable when I take a scrolling screenshot it does not always work. For example not working on Chrome, Gmail as far as I tested. Is this normal?

Last edited:
Redmi 6 pro 11.0.5.0 Eu rom was uploaded on 23 March, but the Official Rom was Rolled back and now today it's released again after bug fixes on official Miui site... can the Eu Admin kindly upload the new Eu Rom again?

Redmi 6 pro 11.0.5.0 Eu rom was uploaded on 23 March, but the Official Rom was Rolled back and now today it's released again after bug fixes on official Miui site... can the Eu Admin kindly upload the new Eu Rom again?
No, because they didn't release new version. It's exactly same version as earlier.

Reactions: fmkhan100
All incoming calls are Unknown number (no caller number visible) when VoLTE is activated.
No issues with outgoing calls (that does make sense). When VoLTE is deactivated, everything works okay. Turning the feature on/off, also with enable/disable carrier check, does not solve anything.

Anyone know how to solve it?

All incoming calls are Unknown number (no caller number visible) when VoLTE is activated.
No issues with outgoing calls (that does make sense). When VoLTE is deactivated, everything works okay. Turning the feature on/off, also with enable/disable carrier check, does not solve anything.

Anyone know how to solve it?
I have the same problem for more than 3 months and I have not found anything that can fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.