Mi 10 Pro Skins

TheRareGamer

Members
Feb 29, 2020
Hello, I recently got myself Mi 10 Pro and I would really like to get myself a carbon back... any known skin sellers? I cant find any...

I have asked Dbrand support if they're going to support it they said no :(

Hello, I recently got myself Mi 10 Pro and I would really like to get myself a carbon back... any known skin sellers? I cant find any...

There you go:

Reactions: AlexxWishez
I recently bought a case from amazon.es by ESR, which I also had & loved for my P30 Pro.
This case has a back made of glass, which makes it resistant against yellow tint.
I will tell you more, when it has arrived ;)

Hi, not sure if you found a skin already, but I'm also looking for one. I've found some on ali-expr-ess which have different textures like carbon fibre, but I can't find any that's like the matrix skin from dbrand that I like.

I ordered my skin here

I ordered my skin here

For the Mi 10 Pro the one you have ordered will not fit. XtremeSkins only do skins for the Mi 10, which has a smaller gap between the lower camera and the upper camera array. I know this as I ordered the same and it does not fit.

For the Mi 10 Pro the one you have ordered will not fit. XtremeSkins only do skins for the Mi 10, which has a smaller gap between the lower camera and the upper camera array. I know this as I ordered the same and it does not fit.

But the one for back case fits?

I wait for my order

But the one for back case fits?

I wait for my order
Cases fit as they allow enough room for the difference between camera positions. Skins don't unfortunately.

Attachments

• IMG-20201008-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20201008-WA0002.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 216