MIUI 12.0 20.4.30 - First MIUI 12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently installed MIUI 12 on my Mi 9 and I like it, but I noticed a few bugs that I hope will be changed.

1) The new dark mode is faulty, e.g. the notification bar does not adapt to the background, so this bar is very difficult to recognize on a dark background
screenshot_0_1588686474169.jpg

2) The new gesture control is only available with the standard launcher, e.g. if you use poco launcher, you automatically switch to the old gesture control and can e.g. do not use this window in windows feauture.

3) the notifications are grouped as usual, e.g. whatsapp messages, but the individual messages cannot be separated again, so that you can interact on each message( like on stock android or miui 11 ... )

4) if you want to interact with an app in that new window mode on the top right, then the background also interacts, very annoying

Reactions: Pecas93 and Putti
Mi 9T, I don't have floating window function. "No apps available" message shows when pressing the quick settings for floating windows. Tested China 28.4 and it did work with full screen gestures and not with navigation button. Now it doesn't work with both. Any help appreciated.
This floating window function on my Mi 9 is only working with the standard launcher... found that out after installing the poco launcher

I recently installed MIUI 12 on my Mi 9 and I like it, but I noticed a few bugs that I hope will be changed.

1) The new dark mode is faulty, e.g. the notification bar does not adapt to the background, so this bar is very difficult to recognize on a dark background.

2) The new gesture control is only available with the standard launcher, e.g. if you use poco launcher, you automatically switch to the old gesture control and can e.g. do not use this window in windows feauture.

3) the notifications are grouped as usual, e.g. whatsapp messages, but the individual messages cannot be separated again, so that you can interact on each message( like on stock android or miui 11 ... )

4) if you want to interact with an app in that new window mode on the top right, then the background also interacts, very annoying
Hello,

1) Try this to fix it: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/20-3-26.55066/post-535059

2) Yeap, but you can still use "Floating window" feature using an available button in Control Center.

3) Swipe down with two fingers on notifications to separate them and to expand them.

4) I don't get it, I'm using Nova Launcher.

:)

Thank you. SafetyNet Test is not failing. It passes. Looks all good so far and the app hadn't any problem in miui11.
I think it's kind of overlay-, fullscreen-, etc. stuff...
The following message appears when I try to start the app:
A cleaner app, a battery saver or a screen reader is installed on your device.
Using one of the following apps, the requested TAN could be read out and used for fraudulent purposes.

Hello,

1) Try this to fix it: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/20-3-26.55066/post-535059

2) Yeap, but you can still use "Floating window" feature using an available button in Control Center.

3) Swipe down with two fingers on notifications to separate them and to expand them.

4) I don't get it, I'm using Nova Launcher.

:)
i really like how you respond and offer solutions to almost all if not all problems on the forum.Big up and keep it up.You should become a developer if you are not yet one seriously.

Thank you. SafetyNet Test is not failing. It passes. Looks all good so far and the app hadn't any problem in miui11.
I think it's kind of overlay-, fullscreen-, etc. stuff...
The following message appears when I try to start the app:
A cleaner app, a battery saver or a screen reader is installed on your device.
Using one of the following apps, the requested TAN could be read out and used for fraudulent purposes.
You tested:

- Using buttons navigation instead of gesture.
- Enabling "Dark Mode".

Can you try to uninstall Android Auto app then reboot and check your banking app again? :)

yes, I tested the whole suggestions...
didn't helped me out...
I haven't installed AndroidAuto :(

yes, I tested the whole suggestions...
didn't helped me out...
I haven't installed AndroidAuto :(
I am also suffering from this issue can't use any banking app. Please let know guys if you get any solution. I will also try to update if I get any.

Thanks.

Ok so guys.is far as i can see some of you got the new miui12. im waiting from saturday to downloand it from my update app but for 5 days now the mirrors are offline..should i continue waiting or there is other solution? thanks

On my sirius the battery I notice that it runs out faster,
I also have another problem when I want to share or a photo or document or by email or messenger or facebook I click on any app and it doesn't open

How do you get the clock to show up on the same bar as wifi connection, battery level etc? It was there but when I swipe the screen down now it's gone.

Hello all update miui_RAPHAEL_20.5.6_307704937b_10.0.zip and finally available for xiaomi's devs .eu of course they make us a nice rom;)

Status
Not open for further replies.