MIUI 12.0 20.5.7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah..., that's why I use my own "Universal" K20 to Mi 9T conversion patch, it installs latest "davinci" Global ROM fingerprint build info (2020-03-01). :D
You know why some phone models on this rom have wrong name? Before i didn't know that and Google send me a message (first was mix2s) was trying to access to your account..i change the password, after that the name change to mi8 i think..i haven't check the note 7 i will. This happens after i install the eu rom before 1+year.

You know why some phone models on this rom have wrong name? Before i didn't know that and Google send me a message (first was mix2s) was trying to access to your account..i change the password, after that the name change to mi8 i think..i haven't check the note 7 i will. This happens after i install the eu rom before 1+year.
Yes, Google can use the fingerprint build info to guess the device name ("dipper" = Mi 8)... :)

It's only a xiaomi.eu dev choice, so I can't answer "why". ;)

Reactions: Androidgye
Great ROM! I am loving it
The only problem I have encountered on my Lavender is that frequently using the phone for a period of time triggers some lag even when Dragging Notif Panel And Control Center.
The animations are having Framedrops as well as scrolling from pages to pages on app drawer .

Other than that this is a great rom .
Thank you so much

[QUOTE = "Putti, post: 542142, membru: 233558"]
Cred că problema cu stocarea pe unele dispozitive, în special stocarea sub „altele” este o eroare care provine din sistem.
Am reușit să-l readuc la zero, dar acum a revenit la aproximativ 5 gbyte.
Prin urmare, cred că nu este real
Same to me

Hello! I will say the errors I found for this latest version in MI 9.

-Screen gestures give error (in bank applications) it must be restarted so that it is solved periodically.

-Do not disturb mode does not work correctly, notifications sound etc.

-Youtube force closing in the left feed of Google.

-Notification bar control center in the section my data I want to change it for the time of use and it does not work it does not change.

-Bad battery performance.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-08-19-44-52-275_com.chrome.beta_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-08-19-44-52-275_com.chrome.beta_2.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 194
  • Screenshot_2020-05-08-19-45-01-268_com.chrome.beta_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-08-19-45-01-268_com.chrome.beta_2.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 189
  • Screenshot_2020-05-10-12-30-49-167_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-10-12-30-49-167_com.miui.home.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 202
Reactions: Roberto Filho
Model: Mi8SE
From Spain
BUG: bank app doesn't work
ERROR on screen:

We are sorry, for security it is not possible to use the "BANK" App, while allowing another application to be run on others. Check the permissions granted to other applications so that the operation is as expected.

Any ideas?

Model: Mi8SE
From Spain
BUG: bank app doesn't work
ERROR on screen:

We are sorry, for security it is not possible to use the "BANK" App, while allowing another application to be run on others. Check the permissions granted to other applications so that the operation is as expected.

Any ideas?
Try to reboot your phone and don't use "floating window" feature.

If not working, try another Launcher (e.g.: Nova Launcher).

;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Yuppvanflupp
Try to reboot you phone and don't use "floating window" feature.

If not working, try on another Launcher (e.g.: Nova Launcher).

;)
""" Try to reboot you phone and don't use "floating window" feature. """
I'll do that, thanks !

How disable floating window feuture

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Hello! I will say the errors I found for this latest version in MI 9.

-Screen gestures give error (in bank applications) it must be restarted so that it is solved periodically.

-Do not disturb mode does not work correctly, notifications sound etc.

-Youtube force closing in the left feed of Google.

-Notification bar control center in the section my data I want to change it for the time of use and it does not work it does not change.

-Bad battery performance.
YouTube fc was happening also in MIUI 11. Just go to google fees settings and turn off video autoplay. You'll still receive news about yt videos without the fc error.

It also makes google feed snappier.

Enviado do meu Redmi K20 Pro através do Tapatalk

Can you confirm me if you on k20 pro sometimes you can't go to the desktop with a gesture of pulling from the bottom up? I don't know if it only occurs with me or with you?

Wysłane z mojego Mi 9T Pro przy użyciu Tapatalka

Can you confirm me if you on k20 pro sometimes you can't go to the desktop with a gesture of pulling from the bottom up? I don't know if it only occurs with me or with you?

Wysłane z mojego Mi 9T Pro przy użyciu Tapatalka
Yes, sometimes happens. It was already happening on first release. Just lock and unlock your phone and it returns to normal. In my case is very rare when this happens, but still, it happens.

Enviado do meu Redmi K20 Pro através do Tapatalk

Edit: one word was missing...

Status
Not open for further replies.