MIUI 12.0 20.5.7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please support Redmi Note 8 Pro (Begonia) again. Add a little text recommending the LRTEAM TWRP here and the RN8P section, in its version for Android 9 and Android 10... It is practically the only thing different that is needed to avoid installation errors, it would make us Begonia users very happy.

Please support Redmi Note 8 Pro (Begonia) again. Add a little text recommending the LRTEAM TWRP here and the RN8P section, in its version for Android 9 and Android 10... It is practically the only thing different that is needed to avoid installation errors, it would make us Begonia users very happy.

"Update regarding HMnote8Pro MTK [begonia] support:
- We dropped support for HMnote8Pro MTK [begonia] due to a lot of bricks caused by installing TWRP or Magisk or any other mods.. MTK does not allow to boot to Fastboot if something "goes wrong" and users are forced to flash images via SPFlash Tool EDL mode which is locked by Xiaomi for few authorized accounts only.. so for safety of users, we will not release any ROMs for this device..
PS: We do not recommend buying MTK devices if you want to use our ROMs..
"

Hello everybody,

I have a redmi k20 pro and I installed version 20.5.7 and here I have a little problem.

When I activate the "Gesture" mode, I try to launch an application from my bank, and he tells me that there is already an overlay (superposition) application and therefore I cannot launch the application.

By cons, when I activate the mode "buttons", I do not have this problem, but I must that I prefer the mode "gesture".

Anyone have any idea where the problem may come from? I suspect the floating windows.

I've searched everywhere to turn this off, but can't find an answer.
I have already enabled developer options.

Thanks for your help.

Mi9t:
*(Trick I learned: for a faster fingerprint unlocking turn off shortcuts in Settings/Security/fingerprint. It really works)

Wow, very long contribution, but the first sentence was already the most important for me. ;) I had already considered removing the screen protector, but with your trick the sensor actually works as it should. Thanks a lot!

Reactions: LOLO9393 and migel
Mi 8 is getting laggy day by day. Gestures not working properly. Open/close/minimize animations are laggy. There's something wrong with Mi 8 rom.

Xiaomi Mi8

1- Some apps, with gestures dont work. Specially bank apps in my case, as fast as i opened them, they freeze and dont respond to touch.

2- Whatsapp widget dont work in the desktop. It cannot be added to the main screen even.

3- 0.5 animations dont work, and some transitions are still slow

4- Battery drain and temperature heat still present

Me too.
(1- Some apps, with gestures dont work. Specially bank apps in my case, as fast as i opened them, they freeze and dont respond to touch. )

It is a problem with floating window feature, tha bank app, is incompatible

Reactions: illia4542
You don' have any problem! you are only doing usual mistake called:
- format/yes
I have the same problem. When I tried to install the update. Had to do a full factory reset before I could install the update...

It's installed and Google app keeps saying that my phone is not supported... Anything I need to change on my Google account perhaps?

Enviado do meu Redmi K20 Pro através do Tapatalk
It's some sort of a permissions error, either need to wait for Mi team or xiaomi.eu team to fix it, I'm not sure where the error is from. Temp workaround is to convert the google messages app to a system app if you have root.

Reactions: RestarTmen
It's some sort of a permissions error, either need to wait for Mi team or xiaomi.eu team to fix it, I'm not sure where the error is from. Temp workaround is to convert the google messages app to a system app if you have root.
Ok, I'll wait then. I don't have root... Nothing to urgent also...

Enviado do meu Redmi K20 Pro através do Tapatalk

Reactions: Poney70
I´ve tried it with many apps, also outlook, most don´t synchronize my account. With imap some do it, some not. Maybe it depends to mailbox.org (provider). I´ve prooved all settings, password is okay, but often it shows Authehtification failed, in other apps the download speed is sometimes by 0.2 kB. It´s terrible. At the moment i use outlook imap, but sometimes my mails disappear, after changing to LTE mostly they come back again... the only bug i´ve found in Mi Note 10, but very annoying.
Hi, I haved similar problem, it was impossible to sync my mail, then I logged in from the computer, and at the same time I logged in from the phone, and everything worked out. Then I have no problems, the phone syncs mail normally.try it, it may help you too

Reactions: Schaeferreiner
Status
Not open for further replies.