Is Xiaomi mi note 3 a bad buy?

Danils

Members
Jan 13, 2020
Hello everyone,,
So I want a android phone again and I thought this looked good but then I looked at sea and I saw less than optimal ROM support. Is there a reason for this? Is it just not all that popular?
What other options is there?

Last edited:
Hi,
it's a good phone, I use it since it was introduced. The ROM support from xiaomi.eu is good. But since it has been replaced by other models the EOL might not be that far away. Hopefully we see Android 10 on this phone soon, before .....

It is a great phone, just sold mine. It's been replaced by the Mi Note 10. I'd recommend waiting for the Mi 10 to be released globally.

Hi,
Android 10 since 3 years ? I doubt it. Probably you mean MIUI 10. At present the Mi Note 3 is on "MIUI 12" under "Android 9"

Hi,
Android 10 since 3 years ? I doubt it. Probably you mean MIUI 10. At present the Mi Note 3 is on "MIUI 12" under "Android 9"
Mi Note 3 and its sibling Mi 6 will most definitely reach EOL with Android 9 pretty soon. They have a few months at most.

I really want Mi Note 3 get the MIUI android 10 update, do you think it's possible?

I really want Mi Note 3 get the MIUI android 10 update, do you think it's possible?
If you really want Android 10, try aosp ROMs like Pixel experience, Aospa, Havoc etc. But MIUI will stay at Android 9 I'm afraid

Mi Note 3 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

It just won't happen plus Beta support ends in June so only Stable builds will be released in the future.
oh no.. this device is capable of running android 10 though..

If you really want Android 10, try aosp ROMs like Pixel experience, Aospa, Havoc etc. But MIUI will stay at Android 9 I'm afraid

Mi Note 3 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
I like the feature of MIUI, never tried pixel's ROM. Maybe I will consider to try that, since Mi Note 3 is the only device that I had

oh no.. this device is capable of running android 10 though..

I like the feature of MIUI, never tried pixel's ROM. Maybe I will consider to try that, since Mi Note 3 is the only device that I had
Unfortunately yes, we will reach end of official beta support soon so you may consider moving to custom roms like tarakbumba said. For now the most stable one is unofficial Los 17.1.
If you have questions don't hesitate to ask.