MIUI 12.0 20.5.21

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a daily beta, hence 20.5.27 today (may 27th '20) . Only in some exceptional cases releases for some devices have to be suspended or delayed because of noticeable bugs, for adapting to a new a version or for testing purposes

So if nothing goes wrong, a device gets a new closed beta release every day
This is the case with the mi 9 for now :)

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
I believed that the updates were on a weekly basis, the last beta update was released yesterday, while the global version was released on day 25. Three Rom in three days.

I believed that the updates were on a weekly basis, the last beta update was released yesterday, while the global version was released on day 25. Three Rom in three days.
There was a 20.5.25 (on the same day as global release) and 20.5.26 as well...

Mi Note 3

I'm facing some video issues. From times to times, the screen became darker, but only inside apps. On home screen it doesn't happen.

I reboot and it came back to normal...

Anybody has facing these issues?

Sent from my Mi Note 3 using Tapatalk

What about battery charging? Is the fast charging functioned well on your mi note 3?

What about battery charging? Is the fast charging functioned well on your mi note 3?
Fast charging works fine on my mi note 3. Video also works fine. The only slight problem is that sometimes the screen goes black for 1 second. Giving the "back" key is solved. It only happens sometime. The rest is going very well.

Enviado desde mi Mi Note 3 mediante Tapatalk

swipe it to trash with your finger.
Naaaa... Doesn't work on this one

Same problem here, I can't revert to previous versión. 2020/05/21 os unusable for me due to continuous soft reboots on Mi9. Even after factory reset and clearing caches.☹

I had the same issue for my mi9se. Not possible to go back to former version

Redmi Note 7 lavender
Had to do clean install, weird errors on dirty flash over MIUI 11...
Great performance on my device, magisk ok
More battery drain but phone is faster
Can't have both worlds, right?
Thanks a lot devs!

Dear Eu team, please consider to bring back the AOD features to all non-Amoled screen devices on your future updates.

Reactions: fefuzzo
thanks for the reply! yeah that is the same for me. I have tried so many times just not sure what the issue is. I tried the Miui 11 xiaomi.eu rom and still getting the reboot to recovery :/ the global EEA 11 works fine but its only 1 sim slot. Trying to find a working miui 11 instead. If not i'll just go back to the global EEA rom instead. thanks again for letting me know its not just an issue with my phone :)

The same thing happened to me in my note 5 pro with miui 11, I had to reinstall miui 10 and delete all magisk packages and uninstall magisk, then I reinstalled miui 11 and it worked perfectly. The cause was magisk packages that were incompatible with miui 11.

The eu rom for redmi k30 pro is also good for poco f2 pro?

Inviato dal mio MI 8 utilizzando Tapatalk

Mymi 9t Pro get random Restarts/Reboots in 21.05.2020 Version. I wiped Cache already but it didn't helped. Any help?

Status
Not open for further replies.