MIUI 12.0 20.5.28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here a little update. If I delete all at the bluetooth settings none of my connected devices was removed. Mi 9 Pro 5G

Here a little update. If I delete all at the bluetooth settings none of my connected devices was removed. Mi 9 Pro 5G
Can u tell me if the pin security option is working fine??

As on mine I can't choose the pin option for my security instead im using password.

Thank u

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk

You mean disable control center?
28d070556d37bcb4784912913fcd87fb.jpg

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk
Hi, thanks for taking the time to reply.
I didn't mean to disable the control center.
I meant that it doesn't appear with the drag down gesture from the center of the screen. This conflicts with some widgets.

Attachments

• Mi9TPro.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 265
Hi, i have installed the MIUI 12 by Xiaomi.eu, in the beta version (latest) my ask is, when this ROM have a stable release we have access to this version via OTA or we need to flash it again?

Thanks at all about the good work.

Hi, i have installed the MIUI 12 by Xiaomi.eu, in the beta version (latest) my ask is, when this ROM have a stable release we have access to this version via OTA or we need to flash it again?

Thanks at all about the good work.

Normally, the beta channel is kept and the beta continues to evolve beyond the status of the stable version. If you want to switch to the stable version, you have to reflash.

Since the older versions of MiUI 12 I have a bug that they never fixed. When I unlock the phone screen the screen is completely clear. Showing only the wallpaper and the notification bar. (If the translation is strange, that's why I used the Google translator.)

Mi 9 Lite (CC9)

Since the older versions of MiUI 12 I have a bug that they never fixed. When I unlock the phone screen the screen is completely clear. Showing only the wallpaper and the notification bar. (If the translation is strange, that's why I used the Google translator.)

Mi 9 Lite (CC9)
I have not seen that issue with miui 12.

From my MI 9 Lite using Tapatalk

is there a way to disable the camera button on lockscreen in the default miui12 theme ? (fingerprint is activated)
today I had 59 unwanted photos / shorts videos from inside my pocket because the camera
seems to be activated inside my pocket. (it looks like, the touch screen acivtate itself in much more easier with this warm weather, and the camera opens)

is there a way to disable the camera button on lockscreen in the default miui12 theme ? (fingerprint is activated)
today I had 59 unwanted photos / shorts videos from inside my pocket because the camera
seems to be activated inside my pocket. (it looks like, the touch screen acivtate itself in much more easier with this warm weather, and the camera opens)
Disable the miui camera or maybe just set another as default, the functionality is gone then

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

why quick charge working until % 100, on Miui 11 quick charge work until % 97 and last % 3 charge normal ? any idea ? sorry about my poıur english. Phone dipper

OFF Topic...

for modders/porters here,

where can i find the folder for avatar of a game app? like for example the call of duty mobile, i want to add my own avatars, and since the game setting doesn't have an option to upload my own avatar, can i just add it in the game folder using root explorer? but cant find the right directory for the avatar folder in android/data/com.garena.codm or in android/obb/com.garena.codm

maybe can someone help me? or is it even possible nowadays?

Last edited:
I've noticed that changing the quick settings from 'default' to 'compact' does nothing at all. Does this suppose to change the look in any way? And how can I combine the control center and notifications into a single page again?

I've noticed that changing the quick settings from 'default' to 'compact' does nothing at all. Does this suppose to change the look in any way? And how can I combine the control center and notifications into a single page again?
That is supposed to work only if you disable the control center, it will then show 5 tiles per row instead of 4, when completely expanded.
To get the old style notification tiles you can disable control center in status bar control, it's pretty hidden, you can access it from an hint in notification settings, look at my screen

Inviato dal mio Mi 9T utilizzando Tapatalk
046981d7bff1b4ce70670e64535883d4.jpg

f32f35384e61304c6cb9575b676cf174.jpg

Last edited:
The update works fine on my raphael, very smooth and without obvious bugs. However, it uses around 20% more battery than last weeks version. I hope this will be fixed this week.

thanks for the rom and 'perfect with Mi 9 6/64 all the apps Even with the banking ones to improve the battery again that I can make a rate just over half a day with Miui 11 I was almost evening to calculate that but use bt headset bt watch i have 8 mailboxes two sim with double messenger and whatsapp accounts i still have to try android auto hoping that it will work with the clone app in case it is not run could you recommend me another app to replace android auto? Thanks and excuse me for my bad english but I used the google translator

Cannot confirm that..., battery consumption is better than any previous MIUI 12 weekly ROMs. :)

Battery consumption on this MIUI12 weekly @ Mi9T is the best of all MIUI12 weeklys for me as well, but can we expect battery consumption levels of MIUI12 again on later releases? Aaaand maybe is there a way to make the inbuilt battery statistics show one full cycle and not a maximum of 24h?

On RN5 Pro only problem from first version MIUI 12 is lag.
Every else is fine.
Maybe is old hardware, or just something that will be fixed on next builds.
But it's ok, no complains

Reactions: jackcicci and reyan
Someone have the latest ROM for MI 9 and can say that the batterymanagment works better than before?

Status
Not open for further replies.