MIUI 12.0 20.6.4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for great update! Just one question, on battery consumption now I see the process
Code:
android.system.suspend@1.0-service
, its ok to be the process consuming most battery when not using the phone?
Try to reboot device

Mi 9 Lite, nice update, sync button return in control center.
Thank you eu team!

From my MI 9 Lite using Tapatalk

anyone having problem with rooting (Magisk 20.4) - Mi 9 Lite?
After dirty flashing newest ROM, when I try to install Magisk in TWRP it says error - cannot mount system/

Just uncheck everything except system under mount in TWRP.

Then flash magisk again. Will work.

Why to use magisk since arent any good modules which work in miui 12 , or if they exist and idk about them can some1 link them ty !!!

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: LOLO9393
Hi Gents,

I'm glad that WhatsApp notification bug during games finally solved.

Incredible beta release.

The only bug remains that I can't set a security pin as it's not accessible.

And as usual , thanks a million for everyone participate in this job for free without any cost to make all our life happier.

Luv Xiaomi.eu

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk

Good day to everyone, they have definitely always done a good job on xiaomi.eu, but I must say that with the last 2 weekly updates, I started to have problems with the SIM card, (without service / emergency calls) but with the latter 20.6 .4 HMNote7, get in worse condition my device doesn't recognize any SIM card, now what am I supposed to do?

View attachment 1591370914234.png

anyone having problem with rooting (Magisk 20.4) - Mi 9 Lite?
After dirty flashing newest ROM, when I try to install Magisk in TWRP it says error - cannot mount system/
to make a short story shorter:
- in TWRP delete - system and caches
- install xiaomi.eu
- delete dalvik cache
- restart into recovery again
- install MAGISK
- delete calvik cache
- restart into system

tell me where to read how to upgrade to global xiaomi .eu from beta xiaomi.eu version. on forums and goigle I can not find.
mi8 beta phone xiaomi.eu.

Attachments

• IMG_20200605_211852.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 229
And here I was thinking the release for the Mi 9T this week had been postponed till next week. Thanks for the Update all involved! :D

Reactions: Poney70
Good day to everyone, they have definitely always done a good job on xiaomi.eu, but I must say that with the last 2 weekly updates, I started to have problems with the SIM card, (without service / emergency calls) but with the latter 20.6 .4 HMNote7, get in worse condition my device doesn't recognize any SIM card, now what am I supposed to do?

View attachment 30281
Nah mine is working well both sims, even now its the device am using and am using simcard no issue on that, try to reflash the rom maybe you temper with sumtin ‍♂️

Reactions: AndresDB
Thnx for the ROM .
Sunlight mode still not working , Mi9Tpro .
Please fix .
Best regards.

Hello - is there anyone who have problems with Mi9 as I have? Reading mode is randomly switching on - even with schedule and global triggers turned off. It started somehow few updates ago...
Can you, please, help me? :)

Wysłane z mojego Redmi Note 5 przy użyciu Tapatalka

May I know the EU rom has any different with china rom about the "modem"
Because I can have 5G with china rom, but no 5G on EU rom. Or it need to do something to activate the band? Thanks~

My phone was K30 Pro.

Just dirty flash it in mi8 .. coming from stable miui 11.just wipe cache dalvic and art...just superb..testing the battery life

Hi guys, thanks again for this rom! Only on things; since the first beta, I can't receive Gmail notification. I tried all, uninstall the app, reinstall the ROM. Nothing happened. The fun things is that if I put an outlook account on the Gmail app, I can receive outlook email. What can it be?

Can someone tell me what that is. Is in the first place of battery consumption.

Attachments

• IMG_20200605_203108.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 255
  • IMG_20200605_203129.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 265
Reactions: Xiao_mi
Cant select google app to exclude it from dark mode. Also setting windows animation scale, transition animation scale and animator duration scale has no effect in default launcher. In third party launchers it works normaly.

View attachment 30284
Yes, you can't exclude system apps. Not our issue, Xiaomi's design.
Animation scale settings are developer options, not consumer options, they are not guaranteed to work with everything.

The only bug remains that I can't set a security pin as it's not accessible.
Try this: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/weekly-confirmed-issues-faq.46800/post-546468

May I know the EU rom has any different with china rom about the "modem"
Because I can have 5G with china rom, but no 5G on EU rom. Or it need to do something to activate the band? Thanks~

My phone was K30 Pro.
What's the problem with 5G?

Good evening on the Mi8 with the latest rom activating Bluetooth on its own. Is it a bug or does it need some adjustment?

Status
Not open for further replies.