MIUI 12.0 20.6.4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Xiaomi mi note 3 gestures don't work. Please do this for the last time.
They work fine on Mi 6 and I got no Mi Note 3 to help you.

off topic with regards to DNS...

anyone knows the hostname of opendns?
in there website the only available is IP
"Private DNS" utilizes DNS over TLS (DoT) only.
From a short investigation, it seems OpenDNS supports only DNS over HTTPS (DoH), so there is no hostname you can use, as far as I know.

You have done what?
Gone where and got what?
Sorry, your text is strange to understand.
Now im using miui 12 , if i wanna use a stable version of miui 11 i have to go in miui v11 section on forum and search for xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9_V11.0.9.0.QFACNXM_v11-10.zip and flash it thru TWRP

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: parashersandep2003
Is there any way you can choose individual app settings for all apps? There are apps I can't change Dark mode settings for and text within them shows up invisible.

Now im using miui 12 , if i wanna use a stable version of miui 11 i have to go in miui v11 section on forum and search for xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9_V11.0.9.0.QFACNXM_v11-10.zip and flash it thru TWRP

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
Yes you can do this.
As long as you format data.
Weekly to stable is an downgrade.

Reactions: katerpanne
Use magisk 20.4 instead of your 2 year old version...

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk
Sadly the newer zip didn't solve my problem. Still getting the same error in TWRP.

Anyone else having the same issue? I can't be the only one out here still looking for root...
dd683f97da1a2d31f0ec28b2076b6807.jpg

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

Sadly the newer zip didn't solve my problem. Still getting the same error in TWRP.

Anyone else having the same issue? I can't be the only one out here still looking for root...

Never have this issue on my Mi 9T.
But I'm using OrangeFox Recovery (latest version).
;)

Hi guys. Someone with an issue with smartwatch (amazfit) notification? After the update the notification stopped. So I formatted my mi9se, but the problem continued! Some advice to fix it? Thks

Oh interesting, care to link me to that recovery instead then? Could be worth a try.

You could also try to mount system manually prior flashing.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

go to Mount in TWRP and make sure system is checked. to me it wasn't checked. now when u check System under mount -> reboot to recovery -> and then install Magisk again. it worked for me.

Mi 9 Lite:
update from previous version
- Fingerprint not working
- Wlan not working, If i set it on "2sec" later it is off
- SD-card "broken" after Update and must be formatted again
- no Wallpaper on Launcher
- boot to twrp recovery not working from shutdown menu, it´s only a normal restart
- crash, crash, crash

I have problems with Wifi 5 in Mi 9, it does not detect this network but 2.4 does, does anyone else have that problem?
Any solution?

Edit: I return to the previous version and work again the wifi 5,
Something that must be emphasized in version 20.6.4 is the improvement of the autonomy of the battery, without a doubt that aspect is excellent, in addition to the fact that it is more fluid and already uses a little less RAM, which is really appreciated, in addition of the best translation into Spanish.

The only BUG that could be pointed out is the problem with 5ghz wifi, just that, great work by the developers <3

Last edited:

i think i got this error when i flash magisk that was saved in my portable hard drive connected to phone using usb-otg....
and this error is gone when i paste first the magisk zip file inside phone storage before flashing

Mi 9 Lite:
- boot to twrp recovery not working from shutdown menu, it´s only a normal restart
- crash, crash, crash
Strange. My phone is also Mi9 lite and everything is perfect, I don't have any of the problems you describe. I installed this last update just cleaning dalvik cache and cache. I use a version of TWRP by Brigudav downloaded on Telegram: TWRP 3.3.1-16 for pyxis. I rooted with magisk directly from TWRP just after completed the installation, it's the last version, 20.4. Just hope that helps.

Last edited:
Mi 9 Lite:
- crash, crash, crash

- Fingerprint working for me
- wallpaper on launcher is ok
- boot to twrp as normal

From my MI 9 Lite using Tapatalk

Is there any way you can choose individual app settings for all apps? There are apps I can't change Dark mode settings for and text within them shows up invisible.
I think Dark Mode on thirdy apps is not a great thing.. more or less all of those apps has strange behaviour while in forced dark mode. I disabled all of them and so only apps with native dark mode are fully working.

Inviato dal mio Mi 9 Lite utilizzando Tapatalk

Since a few updates ago, mid May, the calls are not being recorded even I have it selected.
I tried resetting all the settings to make sure it would notice I want the calls recorded. No luck.

Any ideas? Mix2S

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.