MIUI 12.0 20.6.4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, i think i Will stay with navigation bar then, at least multitasking works with this. Thanks

Btw I noticed that Double tap on recents button usually doesnt swap between apps.

Also widgets like Whatsapp, when you scroll down to read the list of messages It expands control center/notifications

Mi note 10 / CC9 pro - Tucana
I tried clean flashing latest version. Same issues. Also tried navigation buttons but I also noticed the double press to switch app barly worked at all. Too big issues on latest build to use it without going nuts.

Reactions: jmcs4
Everything works perfectly for my daily usage, thank you!

Not sure if this can be made by EU Team but would it be possible to add the game Clash of Kings to the individual app list to disable dark mode?

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: Yannick97121
i found a little bug on Mix2s: when i save a wifi network, "auto-connect" option doesn't work, so if if I go far from the signal area and then turn back, wifi doesn't connect automatically, but i must click on wifi network to reconnect.

I think Dark Mode on thirdy apps is not a great thing.. more or less all of those apps has strange behaviour while in forced dark mode. I disabled all of them and so only apps with native dark mode are fully working.

Inviato dal mio Mi 9 Lite utilizzando Tapatalk
The apps I want to toggle Dark Mode off for in the settings are not listed so if I have Dark Mode on the apps behave funny anyway. Where there is no option for them in the Individual Apps settings when Dark Mode is on they automatically are affected as I can't change the settings for them.

Found bug on my Lavender:

Microphone on earphones doesn't seem to work this time. Tried using on Voice Recorder and it can't record any noice but when unplugged recorder functioned well.

Found bug on my Lavender:

Microphone on earphones doesn't seem to work this time. Tried using on Voice Recorder and it can't record any noice but when unplugged recorder functioned well.
Please, could you give some feedback on average use, and other everyday stuff, how do you find it?
I am thinking on updating it to this, latest version.
Thank you in advance.

Fist,Thank you for your Hard Work every Week. Today i unlook my Xiaomi 6x with China Firmware 11.0.6.0 after i install TWRP and Format my System and i install Xiaomi.eu 20.6.4 with Sideloader my Phone Start i can connect to Wifi and I can Login to my Xiaomi Account and recovery all my Apps and Conatcts and Message and Wifi works. But when I am finish and i reboot my Phone Wifi dont works and when i open Settings and i click on wifi the Setting App crash after when i open again and i click on Wifi and activate Wifi the right Button is gray blue. And also App Modification dont shows when i swip down on the screen,please see my Screenshot,i dont now or other 6x users have the same problems,how can i fix it or it is a bug from Firmware 20.6.4 and will be fix in the next Updates ? i need your help with no Wifi i can not use my Phone :-( Thanks Philippe

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-06-07-23-21-57-960_com.android.settings.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 193
  • Screenshot_2020-06-08-07-17-19-912_com.android.settings.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 204
  • Screenshot_2020-06-08-07-18-55-144_com.miui.home.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 219
  • Screenshot_2020-06-08-07-19-45-119_com.miui.home.jpg
    316.1 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:
Please, could you give some feedback on average use, and other everyday stuff, how do you find it?
I am thinking on updating it to this, latest version.
Thank you in advance.
Hi, I find it just fine on a mild usage. But I am using my phone for almost whole day so I need to charge this often times.

No bugs at all except Mic on Earphones for this update. Used to work from previous build.

Reactions: teja011
Hi I have encountered a problem since I switched to MIUI 12. Notifications on the AoD do not work. The display does not light up with the effect when a message arrives. Before with MIUI 11 it worked. I noticed that now it only works if I activate the fixed AoD screen with the logo and the time. Can I no longer use the notification effect without AoD?
Thanks.
Note me 10 Pro.

I have problems with Wifi 5 in Mi 9, it does not detect this network but 2.4 does, does anyone else have that problem?
Any solution?

Edit: I return to the previous version and work again the wifi 5,
Something that must be emphasized in version 20.6.4 is the improvement of the autonomy of the battery, without a doubt that aspect is excellent, in addition to the fact that it is more fluid and already uses a little less RAM, which is really appreciated, in addition of the best translation into Spanish.

The only BUG that could be pointed out is the problem with 5ghz wifi, just that, great work by the developers <3

Any solution?

Dialer App keeps crashing If im using the search on top and Type only g. With other charakters it works.

MI9
Rest of the Rom works perfect

Last edited:
hello guys ... I would like to install the latest beta of xiaomi.eu ... I have installed on mi8 a global stable 11 with arb 1 ... could you explain me how and the procedure for installing your rom ?? this because I want to find out if the usual installation procedure is valid (install twrp..wipe..format data .. rom installation) .. arb could create problems ??? thanks

hello guys ... I would like to install the latest beta of xiaomi.eu ... I have installed on mi8 a global stable 11 with arb 1 ... could you explain me how and the procedure for installing your rom ?? this because I want to find out if the usual installation procedure is valid (install twrp..wipe..format data .. rom installation) .. arb could create problems ??? thanks
Hey there, as long as you don't try to downgrade the Android version you are safe, you can switch between beta and stable but you need to format data.

So upgrading to beta no problem, downgrading to android 9, arb kicks in, if your stable 11 is already android 10, no arb issue.

Regards.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Dialer App keeps crashing If im using the search on top and Type only g. With other charakters it works.

MI9
Rest of the Rom works perfect
Have you tried if you set the English language the error persists? It works without problems even for me by searching with the letter G.

Why it's so laggy? It's not smooth as Miui11 stable or even any custom rom..

(I did clean install)

Reactions: alpes
Hey there, as long as you don't try to downgrade the Android version you are safe, you can switch between beta and stable but you need to format data.

So upgrading to beta no problem, downgrading to android 9, arb kicks in, if your stable 11 is already android 10, no arb issue.

Regards.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

hello ... i still have the 11 android 9 .. then i shouldn't have problems switching android 10 ???
what if i want to install the latest stable xiaomi.eu ??

Last edited:
Hey guys!
Is OTA not working for anyone else? I hasn't worked for a while for me.
It finds the update, but when I press the download button, the updater freezes and then gives me an "All mirrors are offline" error.

I'm having a problem with the redmi note 7, it keeps flashing on the screen and restarts, it happens several times throughout the day, it only works again if I go into recovery mode

Mi 6 user here. Been using eu rom long time. Dirty flashed MIUI 11 weekly to MIUI 12 weekly. Sad to see beta for Mi 6 will end. If it needs clean flash to migrate to stable, then I'll just stay on beta and wait for MIUI 13 beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.