MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that's possible. I have Mi6 currently on latest BETA. The battery has gone bad and no good replacement. Our device is nearing EOL. I've gotten myself a new Mi 8 with 50% discount during clearance sales.
NOHON battery replacement for mi6 is good, I'm using it and my mi6 is back to life

Hello, a question, the speed of the wifi is very slow, it only increases when I download applications from Playstore but when I download from browsers or some other application, the download speed is too slow, any solution? it's like miui only prioritizes speed when downloading from playstore

Hello, a question, the speed of the wifi is very slow, it only increases when I download applications from Playstore but when I download from browsers or some other application, the download speed is too slow, any solution? it's like miui only prioritizes speed when downloading from playstore
Id think it is a problem related to playstore , it depends from which or who server u download , if it has poor conection u get poor download too !!!

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Apologies if I somehow missed it, but it is possible the Mi Mix 3 is not amongst the roms that can be downloaded, although it is listed as 'perseus' in the tabel?
Appreciate any help if I missed it...

Attachments

• IMG_20200629_122727.jpg
    IMG_20200629_122727.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 254
Id think it is a problem related to playstore , it depends from which or who server u download , if it has poor conection u get poor download too !!!

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
Thanks for replying, the weird thing is that on miui 11 it downloaded the same things faster, now to download a 500mb file it takes 2 hours to complete when with miui 11 it took at most 15.

Hello, so now in 12.0.2 the same error as 11.0.17!!!, hey people is coming. Is no longer tested whether a release is ok? Camera again does not work as well as Google Translator etc

No Flash 12.0.2,!!!

Same Problem with 11.0.17,!!
No Camera work
Many Problem with apps
Mi10 pro

Last edited:
Reactions: DanielGab
1) The Icon-Pack often changes with the strange Xiaomi Themes you might download. Chose them wisely so they do not upset you.
2) seems to be a seldom bug, never accrued to me. All I know is: there should be no reason for that entry to disappear ever.
3) You can not remove the left direct-link-screen on the lock scrren, but you can take care, there are no clickable links to apps. There is an edit button and you can simply remove all or all unwanted entries.

Any more questions?

Btw: What's up with the weeklys? Waiting for Mi9SE, MiMix2S, HMNote8 :) Very appreciating the devs work!!!
1) I only use the original stock theme so I don't understand why some icons don't follow the original app icon from Play Store.
2) It's strange because I reset the phone to the factory settings. I shouldn't be suffering from these bugs.
3) I've already removed all links and I wanted to know if it was possible to disable that screen.

Thank you for your answers.

Reactions: mcschweg
1) I only use the original stock theme so I don't understand why some icons don't follow the original app icon from Play Store.
2) It's strange because I reset the phone to the factory settings. I shouldn't be suffering from these bugs.
3) I've already removed all links and I wanted to know if it was possible to disable that screen.

Thank you for your answers.
1) We have our own app icons on our ROMs. They don't necessarily match the ones on Play Store. If you don't like them, delete the /system/media/theme/miui_mod_icons folder with TWRP, if your TWRP allows it.

RUN PICTURE IN PICTURE (YOUTUBE VANCED)

to run PIP, enable the Vanced permission(see attached images):
1. display pop up window
2. display pop up window while running in the background

then make sure that PIP is enabled in the youtube vanced itself.

now, try, click a video to watch, then ,DOUBLE SWIPE THE BACK GESTURE if you are using full screen gesture with navigation bar in MIUI 12.

(if this helps make sure to like)
(if you have a problem making it to work, comment, I will help)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-06-30-14-03-25-379_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-06-30-14-03-25-379_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    312.6 KB · Views: 231
Reactions: openjaws
RUN PICTURE IN PICTURE (YOUTUBE VANCED)

to run PIP, enable the Vanced permission(see attached images):
1. display pop up window
2. display pop up window while running in the background

then make sure that PIP is enabled in the youtube vanced itself.

now, try, click a video to watch, then ,DOUBLE SWIPE THE BACK GESTURE if you are using full screen gesture with navigation bar in MIUI 12.

(if this helps make sure to like)
(if you have a problem making it to work, comment, I will help)
Or while watching the video, pull down the status bar and click on the setting icon. That will open PIP.

Lazy step for me

i have black screen using vanced after minimizing and maximising again

sound is ok

it happens only when i watching live streams on yt

Wysłane z mojego Mi 9T Pro przy użyciu Tapatalka
f396386d1d78e30ae4123397fa41f6a7.jpg

Hi,
olive is listed in the tab but there is no miui 12 for it
either publish miui 12 or remove it from tab

Status
Not open for further replies.