Impossible to unlock bootloader.

Slade79

Members
Jan 25, 2019
Good morning,
as I said in the object, I find it impossible to unlock my Mi Note 10 Pro bootloader, with the official and unofficial tools, both on Windows and Ubuntu.
Of course I activated the developer options, the USB debugging and associated my account to the phone, but somehow it seems that it's not associated correctly.
I never had any of these problems before, I unlocked several Xiaomi phones before.
Any help?
Thank you!

I had similar problems, because my device was not recognized in fastboot mode. I´ve tried many things, at least for me the solution was the cable from my S8, which connected successfully. If it´s a problem with the account take a look, if your device is registered there. If it´s not listed, register it 1st.

I had similar problems, because my device was not recognized in fastboot mode. I´ve tried many things, at least for me the solution was the cable from my S8, which connected successfully. If it´s a problem with the account take a look, if your device is registered there. If it´s not listed, register it 1st.
That's the ONLY thing I didn't try, I swear! As soon as I get home I'll try with its own cable (it's still in the box, I thought my Mi Mix 3 cable would have worked), if it works you're invited to Italy any time as my guest!

Hope, that will help you. Thx for the invitation, very friendly. For me it would be an reward, if you are successful.

same problem as me on my mix 3, I also tried the cable of my wife's S8 but nothing, it reaches 99% and says that it cannot find info
how can i solve?

Try different usb-connectors, use another adb/ unlock package - don´t know, what´s the reason for your problem.
Also read this description, this was the one i used for mi mix 3 before one year.
Here is another adb package, if the other fails:

Last edited:
I lost Croatian language as my primary display language a few days ago on my mi note 10 after I flashed xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote10_MICC9Pro_V11.1.2.0.QFDCNXM_v11-10.

Has anyone had similar problems?