MIUI 12.1 20.7.23

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fingerprint unlock works faster on my mi9t .
I deleted all my fingerprints and make them new. Since this time they work faster and better. Maybe someone will also try this...

Fingerprint unlock works faster on my mi9t .
I deleted all my fingerprints and make them new. Since this time they work faster and better. Maybe someone will also try this...
no wakelock issue?
here is really faster, but have wakelock problem

It appears that except for the possible deep sleep issue on some models, there are no other bugs in this update.
It is so important?
Is there this problem on the Mi8SE?
Thank you

It appears that except for the possible deep sleep issue on some models, there are no other bugs in this update.
It is so important?
Is there this problem on the Mi8SE?
Thank you
normally its with fingerprint sensor problem (that wakes up) but i dont see much problem...just use a little more battery that normal...
just want to know more about it to see if could be solved in a upddate or is more difficult

normally its with fingerprint sensor problem (that wakes up) but i dont see much problem...just use a little more battery that normal...
just want to know more about it to see if could be solved in a upddate or is more difficult
But this deep sleep problem is a miui rom problem? Maybe it is a global miui 12 problem. What do you think?

Inviato dal mio Mi 9 Lite utilizzando Tapatalk

But this deep sleep problem is a miui rom problem? Maybe it is a global miui 12 problem. What do you think?

since is not with all devices, and some list of devices like mi9t have and others mi9t dont...its more difficult to discover what is the trigger...
i tried to see if is a model of sensor...but its seems that is not....

since is not with all devices, and some list of devices like mi9t have and others mi9t dont...its more difficult to discover what is the trigger...
i tried to see if is a model of sensor...but its seems that is not....
Yes you are right. For me my device it's a Mi 9 lite. Few posts ago, a guy with the same phone had the issue.

in battery graph shows "active" more often (with screen off)

Thats what i see but i think battery draining at all is not so good. I do not know if it depands with deep sleep as they tell it in this forum ( AOD,FOD )

The truth of the matter is this: my phone is on active state almost always (no deep sleep) but I have not battery drop. My buttery has regular duration.

The truth of the matter is this: my phone is on active state almost always (no deep sleep) but I have not battery drop. My buttery has regular duration.

yep, i saw that too, here i see if a disable finger print, the drop is less than with activated...probably if i need more than 1 day i will see the difference of been active and dont....

click on verbrauchslist and change to the other...it will show graph with sigcnal, screen on and active....

yep, i saw that too, here i see if a disable finger print, the drop is less than with activated...probably if i need more than 1 day i will see the difference of been active and dont....
Yes. Today afternoon I deactivated fingerprint unlock and rebooted the phone. Now I have deep sleep; so I will test if without fingerprint the battery duration improves.

Reactions: leobahlis
Reactions: elfecin
Status
Not open for further replies.