MIUI 12.1 20.7.23

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea if what I'm suggesting makes sense but try to change your phone language to English, reboot and retry to see if it works. Maybe a translation problem?

Sent from my MI 8 Pro using Tapatalk
I've tested this is the same, thanks for reply. I search for other solution

Is it possible to downgrade from this version to global (or eu.rom) Android 9 version without brick my phone? I have MI 8

Pocket Mode is missing for mi9 cepheus since xiaomi.eu miui11 moved to Android 10, still missing with miui12. Would be great to get it back.
Only Xiaomi can do that.
Good luck.

this post is from 23th july 2020 ... but this option is missing in the EU ROM

I have installed this theme: https://c.mi.com/thread-3178247-1-0.html
but I cant find the settings for: turn on/off camera & flashlight

28eeb0d45e.jpg

I wanted to disable the camera on lockscreen,

AlexWolf-Dog wrote:

DARK MODE [Orange] "Open lock screen settings. double tap - clock. turn off camera"
is this a bug in the EU ROM ?

A lot of people here report bad experience with duration of battery. I want to report my experience with my Mi9 lite. Of course I have settled everything can be to have this result, I think that I cannot ask more than this....

Screenshot_2020-07-25-13-59-38-250_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

Reactions: markusss77
While saving name in contacts, space can't be given between names. Anyone facing this problem?
Mi8
Same here on my device, to solve this while we wait for the next release, create the contact name on notes app and copy and paste on contact app and save. This "trick" works for me...

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Shahriar Ahmed
As mentioned by others, Phone was sleeping well for a while then awake constantly after that. Not sure what is triggering it. 9T Pro

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-07-25-20-07-14-382_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-07-25-20-07-14-382_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 229
Reactions: leobahlis
As mentioned by others, Phone was sleeping well for a while then awake constantly after that. Not sure what is triggering it. 9T Pro
It's fingerprint unlock. Try disable finger print, don't add it and reboot the phone. It will go deep sleep.

Inviato dal mio Mi 9 Lite utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: LOLO9393
Mi 9, i've post same problems with 12.1 MIUI.
Starting with 09-07,16-07 and 23-07.
Like others said: at randomly time dont goes to deep sleep. I'd say worse - stress procesor and dry battery quikly.

No finger, no aod, no network reset fix the problem...

But restart help for short time ...

Last few nights when i awake the phone was off with battery 1%. Horror.

Yesterday i done clean install with stable rom, and the problem gone for 24 hours - maybe won't back.

I don't like clean instal because there is couple of configurations: bank, credit cards, same aplication and takes half day for me to back phone to full features i use. I stay on stable for while ...

Reactions: PieroAnt
Hello, i have a problem, then i upgrade from 07.16 to 07.23 fingerprint scanner don't work, Someone have this problem? device Mi9t pro.

Mi 9, i've post same problems with 12.1 MIUI.
Starting with 09-07,16-07 and 23-07.
Like others said: at randomly time dont goes to deep sleep. I'd say worse - stress procesor and dry battery quikly.

No finger, no aod, no network reset fix the problem...

But restart help for short time ...

Last few nights when i awake the phone was off with battery 1%. Horror.

Yesterday i done clean install with stable rom, and the problem gone for 24 hours - maybe won't back.

I don't like clean instal because there is couple of configurations: bank, credit cards, same aplication and takes half day for me to back phone to full features i use. I stay on stable for while ...
I'm not understanding anything anymore. I had deactivated AOD and the phone went into deep sleep. Then he continued to stay awake always. Now I have reactivated the AOD which causes a large number of wakelock but Deep sleep works.

Reactions: xeGox
Hi all, i managed to solve super wallpapers issue on redmi note 8, i just uninstalled both super wallpapers (earth and mars) on apps management, than i went to wallpapers menu to check, they were still there, but now they work.

Have a good weekend all.

Thanks! All smooth, no issues on this release! Brilliant battery life and overall performance.

Reader mode also seems to be fixed now.

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Yannick97121
Hi to all, I"d like to install health.apk but when I download It and start to install appears a window "can't install system apps from unoficial channels"

What can I do to solve It?

I have Mi 9 and latest weekly rom from Xiaomi.eu

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.