Poco F2 Pro / K30 Pro from Stable 11.0.19.0 to Stable 12.0.8.0

megthebest

Members
Jun 8, 2020
Hi all, I'm new owner of Poco F2 Global, i have installed the Xiaomi.Eu Stable 11.0.19.0 and now i have seen the new 12.0.1.0.
I'm wondering if a dirty flash with twrp is possible without losing data, any feedback from you? For sure, after dirty flash i will flash again Magisk
Thanks

d20ad82c2e09793db98af875428325da.jpg

Last edited:
Finally i did it successfully, from 11.0.19 stable to 12.0.1 with a dirty flash and without losing any app/data.
Now i will wait patiently the new release provided with the conversion patch from K30 Pro to Poco F2 Pro

Reactions: Poney70
Finally i did it successfully, from 11.0.19 stable to 12.0.1 with a dirty flash and without losing any app/data.
Now i will wait patiently the new release provided with the conversion patch from K30 Pro to Poco F2 Pro
Cool! Can you please check SafetyNet result on this ROM? (Use "SafetyNet Test" app, available on Google Play Store) :)
Thanks in advance.
;)

OK..., but why did you install "MagiskHide Props Config" module? It is not needed on xiaomi.eu ROMs. :)

OK..., but why did you install "MagiskHide Props Config" module? It is not needed on xiaomi.eu ROMs. :)
I try to install after checking that without was not certified, but unfortunately nothing changes also after installing it

I try to install after checking that without was not certified, but unfortunately nothing changes also after installing it
SafetyNet tests may use hardware-backed key attestation for your device now... No way to bypass this currently.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Google is killing Android custom ROMs users... :(

SafetyNet tests may use hardware-backed key attestation for your device now... No way to bypass this currently.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Google is killing Android custom ROMs users... :(
I heard, it's so sad

Magiskhide prop config v5.2.6 still works for me. I have just checked this again a few minutes before the time of writing.

Phone: Redmi K30 Pro Zoom Edition 8/256gb
Rom: xiaomi eu miui 12 beta 20.7.3

Props options (according to magiskhide prop config number list) active to pass cts profile:
1 - Edit fingerprint device list - Redmi K30 Pro Zoom
2 - Device simulation - Enable all

Reactions: megthebest
Magiskhide prop config v5.2.6 still works for me. I have just checked this again a few minutes before the time of writing.

Phone: Redmi K30 Pro Zoom Edition 8/256gb
Rom: xiaomi eu miui 12 beta 20.7.3

Props options (according to magiskhide prop config number list) active to pass cts profile:
1 - Edit fingerprint device list - Redmi K30 Pro Zoom
2 - Device simulation - Enable all
Could you please share tge latest 5.2.7 Zip with the correct config inside? Thanks

anyone here who has the zoom edition and do OIS still works after flashing xiaomi.eu rom and will it stay as K30 Pro Zoom Edition on device model info?

anyone here who has the zoom edition and do OIS still works after flashing xiaomi.eu rom and will it stay as K30 Pro Zoom Edition on device model info?
I have no way to attest whether the OIS is working or not. But one thing for sure the default camera is able to zoom up to 30x where the standard k30 pro couldn't.
Yes, the device model retains as K30 pro zoom edition, be it in the settings or even in apps like aida64 which recognises this phone as zoom edition and has a "lmipro" codename.

Reactions: Tazdingdong
I have no way to attest whether the OIS is working or not. But one thing for sure the default camera is able to zoom up to 30x where the standard k30 pro couldn't.
Yes, the device model retains as K30 pro zoom edition, be it in the settings or even in apps like aida64 which recognises this phone as zoom edition and has a "lmipro" codename.
OIS is working

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro Zoom Edition using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tazdingdong
Last Stable xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30Pro_V12.0.8.0.QJKCNXM_v12-10.zip Aug 07, 2020 | 07:35PM

Last Beta 20.8.7 First Andriod 11
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30Pro_20.8.7_v12-11.zip Aug 09, 2020 | 09:17AM

Reactions: megthebest
I have CTS profile match: fail and Google pay is not working.
Poco F2 Pro with 20.8.7 beta
Also in Google play it is written: the device is not certified.

Before unlocking bootloader and flashing xiaomi.eu ROM everything was ok

I have no root, only TWRP