Mi MIx3 5g - Beta rom eu and android Q

Johxx1

Members
Jul 5, 2019
Hello,
is it soon expected that mi mix 3 5g benefits weekly rom?

I have tried to install the android Q version on the mi mix3 5g according to the mi intructions, but the phone stays on the fastboot screen and will not boot.
An idea?

thanks

Hello,
is it soon expected that mi mix 3 5g benefits weekly rom?

I have tried to install the android Q version on the mi mix3 5g according to the mi intructions, but the phone stays on the fastboot screen and will not boot.
An idea?

thanks
1. Whenever a China Developer ROM is available for it...
2. No ideas.

Here, there is the Android Q rom for the mix3 5g, but it isn't available, this version will stay on the flashboot screen

We will report the issue to XIAOMI China, if this were a bug version, it shouldn't be posted in the public web site.

I would still love an updated miui ROM for the mix 3 5g. I am still at the global 20.1.7 beta rom

Sent from my MIX 3 using Tapatalk

Here, there is the Android Q rom for the mix3 5g, but it isn't available, this version will stay on the flashboot screen

We will report the issue to XIAOMI China, if this were a bug version, it shouldn't be posted in the public web site.
1. This is a generic Android Q Beta ROM, it's not MIUI.
2. Xiaomi China has nothing to do with Mi MIX 3 5G. This device is exclusive to Xiaomi Global.

I would still love an updated miui ROM for the mix 3 5g. I am still at the global 20.1.7 beta rom

Sent from my MIX 3 using Tapatalk
Very useful information indeed... Not sure why you had to post that, everybody's waiting.