MIUI 12.1 20.8.13

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have this problem with this update. The problem is only the launcher.
I have the Xiaomi Mi 8.
What happened?

Thanks!

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2020-08-20-12h15m00s280.png
    vlcsnap-2020-08-20-12h15m00s280.png
    848.6 KB · Views: 304
  • vlcsnap-2020-08-20-12h15m12s048.png
    vlcsnap-2020-08-20-12h15m12s048.png
    755 KB · Views: 295
I have the Xiaomi Mi 8.
What happened?

Thanks!
Got the same glitch yesterday. Thought it was something with the super wallpaper as I'm using the same one. A reboot fixed it for me

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Filippo1193
I have the Xiaomi Mi 8.
What happened?

Thanks!
Switch to Mars for a minute, Saturn will work for another 3 days then, or reboot, this happens after 3 days uptime, was the same for Mars and earth in the early days, might be fixed on next update, but Saturn isn't native yet, so workaround, reboot or use Mars for a minute :)

Regards.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Yes but i Like the News. I Just want it in my home language. Otherway the Info Assistent is useless.

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 Pro mit Tapatalk

Xiaomi.EU ROMs all have (and always had) the locale fixed to "Poland". That's a tradition, a design decision we have to live with (not that I am happy with it!) There is no official way to change the country to anything else, like Germany. NORMALLY, this doesn't create problems, but for Apps that show country-dependent information (and use the phone's locale rather than its actual location!) it certainly does!

No then Most of the function is gone and i Like the News. Only local language. It is Set top polish. Alle other in Info Assistent is in local language.

When i uninstall Info Manager is useless, all Features are gone.

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 Pro mit Tapatalk
You're using an App vault that is not a part of our ROM. Not sure how you want us to fix an app that you got from Play Store.

How come that this rom doesn't implement/have the Notification Folder for Unimportant Notifications? I saw a picture online from Mi Max with a Chinese stable rom and I'm thinking that this can keep clean our notification shade from permanent running apps.
View attachment 31513View attachment 31514
Miui 11 / Miui 12

Is there a way to flash this cool feature?
Because it only has detection support for Chinese apps... this is useless to us.

Xiaomi.EU ROMs all have (and always had) the locale fixed to "Poland". That's a tradition, a design decision we have to live with (not that I am happy with it!) There is no official way to change the country to anything else, like Germany. NORMALLY, this doesn't create problems, but for Apps that show country-dependent information (and use the phone's locale rather than its actual location!) it certainly does!
We're working on restoring the Region selection, since none of our features depend on it anymore.

Maybe because you didn't clear updater data after migration from 11-12, does your updater work?
Regards

on my phone I have not yet received the notification for the update for miui 12, but on the site I linked it is present as a stable rom, currently I still have miui 11

on my phone I have not yet received the notification for the update for miui 12, but on the site I linked it is present as a stable rom, currently I still have miui 11
you have miui 11 stock or custom EU version ?

Hi !

Love the XiaomiEU ROMs, but I'm having a big Data problem since the 6th of August ROM and the last didn't fix it.

I use a Mi 8 (Global, France)

With any of the August ROM, my Data speed is constantly low despite being in LTE+ with maximum signal. It is so slow that I can almost do nothing.
I tried deactivating and reactivate the Data connexion, reboot the Mi 8, do a diagnostic (2 kb/s maximum).

If I flash any of the previous ROM (like the 07/30/2020), everything is fine and I'm back at full speed.

Same problem on my Mi 8, notifications don't appear until I unlock the phone. Checked battery and data save.
This started happening to me as well since the last week update. Never happened before to be honest.
Now I don't get WhatsApp/Viber notifications unless I unlock my phone first.
Also Mi 8.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

I Could not wait indefinitely for the xiaomi to deal with the bugs of the miui12 ... :( they really broke my phone
A new my mi9t. :(
I just bought another phone because of them ...
xiaomi never again

I Could not wait indefinitely for the xiaomi to deal with the bugs of the miui12 ... :( they really broke my phone
A new my mi9t. :(
I just bought another phone because of them ...
xiaomi never again
Mate, it might be hard to consider, but you broke your phone on your own, it was your decision to step away from official Rom, so either get some help from more advanced users or try to set your device back to stock by flashing official Rom with Xiaomi official tools.

But don't complain, thx.

This is the latest mi flashtoolset:

It's not that hard!

Where are you from, Italy i guess?

Reactions: MeiGuddet
Mate, it might be hard to consider, but you broke your phone on your own, it was your decision to step away from official Rom, so either get some help from more advanced users or try to set your device back to stock by flashing official Rom with Xiaomi official tools.

But don't complain, thx.

It was the xiaomi that sent it to my cell phone I didn't look for it (miui12)

From Portugal

From last two build issue on google pay ,where google pay cant detect sim card whenever i try to add bank account(device redmi note 8 6gb 128)(its shows insert sim card).

It was the xiaomi that sent it to my cell phone I didn't look for it (miui12)

From Portugal
But then you are on official Rom?

So you're on the wrong place anyway,

My girls mi9t has no issues with miui 12 official update, did you factory reset?

But then you are on official Rom?

So you're on the wrong place anyway,

My girls mi9t has no issues with miui 12 official update, did you factory reset?

Mine got no sound at all :(
Since the 14th and have never resolved or tried ... they told me to wait for the new update but I don't know if it will be in 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, 1 year ...
I cannot wait indefinitely.
but problem handled I bought a new cell phone.
this was just an outburst for being angry.

Mine got no sound at all :(
Since the 14th and have never resolved or tried ... they told me to wait for the new update but I don't know if it will be in 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, 1 year ...
I cannot wait indefinitely.
but problem handled I bought a new cell phone.
this was just an outburst for being angry.
Oh boy :)

So donate your broken device to the devs then :)

But don't complain, thx.

This is the latest mi flashtoolset:

It's not that hard!

do not waste your time ! he got an official update from XIAOMI as he is on STOCK ROM (!)
what he have to do is just reconfigure / check settings and / or reboot to solve that issue.
also - any local dealership could solve it if he go there and request help.

Reactions: LOLO9393
hi guys

some people on other miui 12 based (custom) roms got problems with device, laggy, ghost touch

and xiaomi reverted rollout miui 12 for mi 9 se from what i read so i d like to ask if this rom here has some issues of that kind too?

Status
Not open for further replies.