MIUI 12.1 20.8.25/27/28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be wrong but you can NOT change this important application.
I suggest you to come back to stock or other custom rom than EU.
Sure you can, I am using it right now on gingko, just change your default app as previously mentioned. Why the change doesn't stick is unknown though.

Reactions: Mario1944
i was on stable but for mi 10 pro(cmi) and was able to use VoWifi.
Now i am on weekly 8-20-25 but VoWifi doesnt seems to work anymore, anybody same issue or solution?

Sure you can, I am using it right now on gingko, just change your default app as previously mentioned. Why the change doesn't stick is unknown though.
I pointed out: I may be wrong....
But this is the MIUI12 weekly rom.

How do I disable the resulting search screen when I scroll up the home screen?

I would like to know that too. It happens by chance sometimes, when trying to open the overview, this annoying search screen comes up. Disabling the app just results in a black screen telling me that this app is not installed, which is only a little bit less annoying ;)

Already tried that. Old versión without issues, new one with poor sound quality. By the way, speakers are the same as always, media system in my car too. Only change was the MIUI update. Audio profile is standard. Never change anything here. Had the same issue way back with my Mi8 (had 5,5S, 6,8 and now 9TPro)

Gesendet von meinem Mi 9T Pro mit Tapatalk
What BT protocol was / is used ? I use my phone mostly to listen to music through an aptX headphone and another BT receiver working in aptX HD and I havent noticed anything bad recently (and I upgrade every Friday). I haven't done a clean flash in a long time but I have 67 apps frozen on my Mi 9T Pro.

What BT protocol was / is used ? I use my phone mostly to listen to music through an aptX headphone and another BT receiver working in aptX HD and I havent noticed anything bad recently (and I upgrade every Friday). I haven't done a clean flash in a long time but I have 67 apps frozen on my Mi 9T Pro.
Have you installed magisk? I am sure this is the problem.

I would like to know that too. It happens by chance sometimes, when trying to open the overview, this annoying search screen comes up. Disabling the app just results in a black screen telling me that this app is not installed, which is only a little bit less annoying ;)
How do I disable the resulting search screen when I scroll up the home screen?
A little search on the forum would do it, but well, one more time.
Just keep press the home display until it allows you to edit the homescreen -> Settings -> More -> Select "Homescreen" -> Choose "With app drawer".
There you go...

Go to Settings > Home screen > Home screen > Swipe up on the home screen > None

[Mi9]
With this release I have flickering on AOD with superwallpaper theme. When I set normal AOD picture all is OK. Any fix for that?

Go to Settings > Home screen > Home screen > Swipe up on the home screen > None

Thanks a lot. I had always looked under "gestures" (and behind the second homescreen menu I only suspected the question whether with or without app-drawer)

A little search on the forum would do it, but well, one more time.
Just keep press the home display until it allows you to edit the homescreen -> Settings -> More -> Select "Homescreen" -> Choose "With app drawer".
There you go...
Sorry, but it wasn't about the app-drawer but about getting rid of the swipe-up-search. ... But problem is already solved.

Reactions: 1 person
Hey guys! I need some help. I wanted to downgrad from 20-8-25-27 to 20.8.20 but now I am in some kind of bootloop. When I want to reboot system from TWRP in always boots into TWRP again. I tried to clean flash a weekly rom and the stable rom but same thing.

My clean flash procedure is:

Format Data > type in yes > reboot recovery > push the ROM zip onto the sdcard via ADB Push > install rom

But it always boots into recovery. Can anyone help me please? Thanks!

Hey guys! I need some help. I wanted to downgrad from 20-8-25-27 to 20.8.20 but now I am in some kind of bootloop. When I want to reboot system from TWRP in always boots into TWRP again. I tried to clean flash a weekly rom and the stable rom but same thing.

My clean flash procedure is:

Format Data > type in yes > reboot recovery > push the ROM zip onto the sdcard via ADB Push > install rom

But it always boots into recovery. Can anyone help me please? Thanks!
Do you clean the Cache after Format Data and before restarting?

Status
Not open for further replies.