MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, I switched to .eu stable (no more weekly beta) and I like the themes of Alex wolf dog but I can't find them on the themes app ..
Thank you for your help
I speak very badly thank you google translator

You can't flash eu. Rom in fastboot with mi flash, just Google search for lastest recovery for your device

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk
When you say "can't flash" do you mean using something like TWRP or you can't flash it at all? From what i've been reading the fastboot rom flashes it manually without recovery and will persist through restarts. Is that correct because I'm coming from a oneplus 5 that had TWRP and I can't find much explanation of this "fastboot rom" method?

When you say "can't flash" do you mean using something like TWRP or you can't flash it at all? From what i've been reading the fastboot rom flashes it manually without recovery and will persist through restarts. Is that correct because I'm coming from a oneplus 5 that had TWRP and I can't find much explanation of this "fastboot rom" method?
Before "falling" into issue, it is better to know about your situation:
Don't you think?
Anyway all instructions are given first page.
They have been tested.

Working very well and fast. Might be i can't see where is the option for automatic call recording, I'm already looking in call manager but nothing.? Except this all is perfect on Mi Note 10 Lite (toco). Thanks team!

removed download link from Room Redmi note 9s / pro indian please resend to be able to download I want to install with Miui 12

Fastboot rom is the stock standard Xiaomi global rom,if you brick your device your can always fastboot rom with mi flash(always works on Snapdragon devices) Xiaomi.EU rom can only be flashed with twrp or similar recovery like Orange fox or pitch black

China stable builds based on Android 11 released for Mi 10 Pro, Mi 10, Redmi K30 Pro.

Update: xiaomi.eu released too.

Last edited:
Reactions: didier_mcleod
Fastboot rom is the stock standard Xiaomi global rom,if you brick your device your can always fastboot rom with mi flash(always works on Snapdragon devices) Xiaomi.EU rom can only be flashed with twrp or similar recovery like Orange fox or pitch black

Oh ok, that makes more sense. I was a little confused because they preface the fastboot rom with Xiaomi.eu and theres no officially working TWRP for the mi note 10 lite.

Reactions: Alan098765
I upgraded dirty from latest miui 12 stable (android 10) to android 11. Everything is normal but app openings is slow. I'm waiting even when entering to Whatsapp. Is this slowdown software? Or does it require clean flash? I am a Mi 10 user. It would be great if a mi 10 user who does clean flash writes the experience.

Hi, i just clean flash the latest rom based on android 11 on Poco F2. It's impossible to pass the initial configuration, it's crashed just after region selection with a white screen. I try to flash 2 times and choose different country/region. Same problem. I really think that the rom is the problem.

Reactions: Partebragas
Hi, i just clean flash the latest rom based on android 11 on Poco F2. It's impossible to pass the initial configuration, it's crashed just after region selection with a white screen. I try to flash 2 times and choose different country/region. Same problem. I really think that the rom is the problem.

Hello!! i've the same problem with a MI10

Reactions: Partebragas
Try to do a clean flash and see how is working !!!

Trimis de pe al meu MI 9 folosind Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.