MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! It's given that when you you update from one version to another of Android expect a lot of bugs. That's why make a backup before jumping to another version.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: domon07 and ddj123
For all those people who have been installing stable ROMs, stay away from this latest 'stable' 12.1 release. It should never have been released in the stable channel. Stick to 12.08 for now. And please ignore all those 'beta kings' who seem to have a sarcastic answer for valid concerns.

Most of us don't want the hassle of testing betas, that's exactly why we stick to stable. Never been an issue posting unstable ROMs in this channel so far. Hopefully won't happen again.

Unfortunately, if you've upgraded to 12.1 and need to backup data, I suggest booting into ROM, copy all essential files onto PC, then do a clean install from TWRP by formatting data and using ADB push commands to push 12.08 ROM to phone memory, and installing that.

Don't forget to do a Google backup and backup your accounts as far as possible so when you do a fresh install, it won't be too painful reinstalling all the previous apps.

Good luck. Ignore the uninformed haters.

Hi, I see thst the redmi note 8 gingko is on the list but I can't find it in the download pages. Am I missing something?

For all those people who have been installing stable ROMs, stay away from this latest 'stable' 12.1 release. It should never have been released in the stable channel. Stick to 12.08 for now. And please ignore all those 'beta kings' who seem to have a sarcastic answer for valid concerns.

Most of us don't want the hassle of testing betas, that's exactly why we stick to stable. Never been an issue posting unstable ROMs in this channel so far. Hopefully won't happen again.

Unfortunately, if you've upgraded to 12.1 and need to backup data, I suggest booting into ROM, copy all essential files onto PC, then do a clean install from TWRP by formatting data and using ADB push commands to push 12.08 ROM to phone memory, and installing that.

Don't forget to do a Google backup and backup your accounts as far as possible so when you do a fresh install, it won't be too painful reinstalling all the previous apps.

Do you forget to mention your phone model?

Hi everyone!
I unlocked bootloader on my Mi 10 after waiting many days. . I installed latest twrp but i got stuck into twrp asking me for a password to decrypt data. .
I did format data but nothing changed.
I got bootloop and i was forced to use mi flash. . Unfortunately mi flash relocked bootloader and now Xiaomi Is asking me to wait again 506 hours. .
Any suggestions about twrp password to decrypt data?
And why do i have to wait again, since i already unlocked bootloader once on my mi 10? On my old phone (mi 9) i usually locked and unlocked bootloader many times wothout this problem..
Thanks

Hi at all,

Updated to 12.1.2Stable 12.1.2.0(RJACNXM) (Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro) 2 days ago. Now i have a lot of problems. My banking apps are not working anymore. Notifications are not working anymore. When i open the app (Gmail) then all the notifications pop up at the same time. Ringtone is stuttering. Camera app is stuttering. OS is stuttering. Made a clean flash.

Reactions: flatout23
Hi at all,

Updated to 12.1.2Stable 12.1.2.0(RJACNXM) (Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro) 2 days ago. Now i have a lot of problems. My banking apps are not working anymore. Notifications are not working anymore. When i open the app (Gmail) then all the notifications pop up at the same time. Ringtone is stuttering. Camera app is stuttering. OS is stuttering. Made a clean flash.
I also have mi 10 pro and updated to 12.1.2. Very unstable and full of bugs, almost unusable. I recommend going back to 12.0.4 and waiting for the next stable update.

I quote every single word.
I'm on Mi10 (umi) and this "stable" versione is unusable.
Please, build at least a 12.08v that we can flash without format data asap!

Reactions: The Light Bringer
Hi at all,

Have you tried deleting twrp folder in root drive to make banking apps work again?

Hi everyone!
I unlocked bootloader on my Mi 10 after waiting many days. . I installed latest twrp but i got stuck into twrp asking me for a password to decrypt data. .
I did format data but nothing changed.
I got bootloop and i was forced to use mi flash. . Unfortunately mi flash relocked bootloader and now Xiaomi Is asking me to wait again 506 hours. .
Any suggestions about twrp password to decrypt data?

I had this problem too, although there wasn't any passwort set. as i found out, this might be related to the twrp-version.
i used that one, provided on mifirm.net

Using Eu miui 12.0.1 on my mi8 ... Everything is fine... But magisk is not working for me... I had magisk 20.4 but it is not showing in my device

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Puuh.....i thought i am the only one with that problems. I'm now back at 12.0.4. Happy again!
I skipped the 04v, do you think that it's more stable than 08?
If we won't receive a corrective update, I'll reflash an older version and waste at least 2 hours for reinstalling apps and so on... So disappointed.

I skipped the 04v, do you think that it's more stable than 08?
If we won't receive a corrective update, I'll reflash an older version and waste at least 2 hours for reinstalling apps and so on... So disappointed.
You probably used different phones. Last stable on Mi 10 is 12.0.8, last stable on Mi 10 Pro is 12.0.4.

Status
Not open for further replies.