MIUI 12.2 20.9.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before the xiaomi.eu ROM there was a function #miui optimization in developer options. I noticed that then it was turned on on cn ROM the font of system was looking nice and really thick at max settings. And if I was turning it of ( for installing vanced youtube version) the font becomes looking pretty thinner ( like on xiaomi.eu ROM now )
So is there some way to enable that optimization ?

[QUOTE = "mariometal, post: 562268, tag: 234786"]
nekem, de újraindítás után nincs több probléma!
szerkesztés: ó! várjon! még mindig megvan ez a hibaüzenet! Istenem...
[/IDÉZET]

I have same issue.

[QUOTE = "Colder1989, post: 562324, membro: 268131"]
Ok ho risolto ... devi cambiare il centro di controllo dal nuovo al vecchio centro di controllo ... quindi invertire ... ma ho questa nuova funzione ma non so cosa sia e non funziona se premo sull'app ...
5649a1e9d92c5440566b27077ccff5e8.jpg
60338659a1e2e76ec2fff3104d381eff.jpg

Inviato dal mio M2002J9E utilizzando Tapatalk
[/ CITAZIONE]
Ok ho risolto ... devi cambiare il centro di controllo dal nuovo al vecchio centro di controllo ... quindi invertire ... ma ho questa nuova funzione ma non so cosa sia e non funziona se premo sull'app ...

[/CITAZIONE]
Ho la stessa voce ma non posso selezionare niente

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-09-19-00-15-02-142_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-09-19-00-15-02-142_com.android.settings.jpg
    255.9 KB · Views: 171
Same here with Mi10Pro. Using stock launcher now

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 Pro mit Tapatalk
Stock is working, thanks. Was not ok before because a reboot is required...

Hope that can work again soon, because i use nova launcher.

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro using Tapatalk

Before the xiaomi.eu ROM there was a function #miui optimization in developer options. I noticed that then it was turned on on cn ROM the font of system was looking nice and really thick at max settings. And if I was turning it of ( for installing vanced youtube version) the font becomes looking pretty thinner ( like on xiaomi.eu ROM now )
So is there some way to enable that optimization ?

Use the search function. It is mentioned about 3697 times…

And please dont post twice, you can use the edit button.

Reactions: LOLO9393
I've installed in my Poco F2 Pro this New version (the previous was the same) that has a problem (bug?) Wirh full screen gestures.

When swiping from the bottom I'm not able to go to home screen, but in the home screen it's possible to swipe and go to recent applications

Same issue with Poco and nova launcher.

Any anyone else? Is there a workaround?.

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro using Tapatalk
I have exact same issue on mi 10 Lite Zoom (vangogh). Microsoft Launcher.

I've noticed swiping slowly from near bottom left corner will reopen system launcher on home screen and you can swipe up from there to relaunch the launcher you have set as default.

Last edited:
Mi 10 umi:

-
-Still experiencing a lot of bugs on camera and gallery. Very slow updating galery after taking pictures and sometimes pictures dont even save.

Is this a common problem or should I do something to fix it? Its a very annoying problem since a lot o pictures just dont save and I have to make sure they save every time I try to take one.

[/ CITAZIONE]

[/CITAZIONE]
Ho la stessa voce ma non posso selezionare niente
Are you giving us an italian training course?
So kind.

Interesting! Which one you are using? I had also moved to Xiaomi.eu from PE AOSP a few days ago. AOSP is great in terms of fast, smooth experience but really missed some stock apps of MIUI

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
Would you mind to avoid gossiping on this main topic?

Last edited:
hello, I in my 9t pro last weekly rom does not work "miui notes!, any solution?

edited: fixed

Last edited:
I have this error this morning, and appears some notifications, appear with apk powerkeeper.

Yesterday was ok, and when I turned on the mobile this morning appears constantly.

My device is mi9 Cepheus

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start service com.miui.powerkeeper.scenario.MultiScenarioBackGroundService@fc45dba with Intent { act=ignore_mulscena cmp=com.miui.powerkeeper/.scenario.MultiScenarioBackGroundService }: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Receiver not registered: com.miui.powerkeeper.scenario.MultiScenarioBackGroundService$1@306c46b
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleServiceArgs(Unknown Source:134)
at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1900(Unknown Source:0)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(Unknown Source:613)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:19)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:244)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:101)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:275)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Receiver not registered: com.miui.powerkeeper.scenario.MultiScenarioBackGroundService$1@306c46b
at android.app.LoadedApk.forgetReceiverDispatcher(Unknown Source:193)
at android.app.ContextImpl.unregisterReceiver(Unknown Source:9)
at android.content.ContextWrapper.unregisterReceiver(Unknown Source:2)
at com.miui.powerkeeper.scenario.MultiScenarioBackGroundService.onDestroy(Unknown Source:23)
at com.miui.powerkeeper.scenario.MultiScenarioBackGroundService.enableScenarioAndResource(Unknown Source:91)
at com.miui.powerkeeper.scenario.MultiScenarioBackGroundService.onStartCommand(Unknown Source:59)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleServiceArgs(Unknown Source:40)
... 8 more

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk
05cdc35555e3857de8987febdbf37ab0.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Jocuba and Baitsee
K30 5g

Twrp dont recognize the password to decrypt the file. Twrp is 3.4.1b - 0313

I try to set up a pattent but in twrp i Have only password, without pattent.

Any ideea?

Hey, I found some translation to spanish errors in last update for Mi9, on the AOD "Beteria" is misspelled it should be written "Batería"

Also in additional alarm adjustments under the volume buttons function and snooze duration instead of the word "Dormitar" the correct word in spanish should be "Posponer"

yes.
confermo tutto ok
do you think it's worth it? I'm a little afraid to update, this week it seems to me that the update brings some problems to Mi9 owners in particular. anyway, where did you download the rom you installed from?

credi che valga la pena? ho un po' paura ad aggiornare, questa settimana mi sembra che l'aggiornamento porti un po' di problemi ai possessori di Mi9 in particolare. ad ogni modo, da dove hai scaricato la rom che hai installato?

I have write in english on my post...

I know!
But you wrote within your translator and the result is there...
Don't use your translator when writing your post.
Anyway, i was just kidding!

Status
Not open for further replies.