MIUI 12.2 20.10.15/16

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On Mi10 i made clean flash, everything works well, twrp, magisk 21, and safety net pass with hide magisk. only bug is that when using navigation gestures every time when restart it is back on 3 buttons navigations, i have to go to full screen display to change.

Thanks for the new release.

My decide is Mi10 Pro.

I was very much interested to move from 24th September release to 15th October. But, as the kernel is changed and I can't boot to TWRP them there is no point updating my ROM to this version. I surely need to boot to TWRP to flash magisk root otherwise there is no point. Also, if I can't boot to TWRP, how can I update to the future ROMs. I would rather wait for the TWRP fix before decide to flash this new ROM release.

Last edited:
Thanks for the new release. I was very much interested to move from 24th September release to 15th October. But, as the kernel is changed and I can't boot to TWRP them there is no point updating my ROM to this version. I surely need to boot to TWRP to flash magisk root otherwise there is no point. Also, if I can't boot to TWRP, how can I update to the future ROMs. I would rather wait for the TWRP fix before decide to flash this new ROM release.

what phone do you have?

Thanks for the new release. I was very much interested to move from 24th September release to 15th October. But, as the kernel is changed and I can't boot to TWRP them there is no point updating my ROM to this version. I surely need to boot to TWRP to flash magisk root otherwise there is no point. Also, if I can't boot to TWRP, how can I update to the future ROMs. I would rather wait for the TWRP fix before decide to flash this new ROM release.
Hello,

You can still boot into TWRP with a fastboot command. ;)

So don't boot into TWRP if you can't use fastboot method. ^^

On Mi10 i made clean flash, everything works well, twrp, magisk 21, and safety net pass with hide magisk. only bug is that when using navigation gestures every time when restart it is back on 3 buttons navigations, i have to go to full screen display to change.
The only difficulty that I have had with my Mi 10 (umi) is one with TWRP. I could not log into TWRP with my pattern - the option to enter my pattern did not seem to appear. So I down-graded (flashed - Fastboot) my TWRP version from 3.4.2b (which was a chinese one - CN) to 3.4.1b which was defined as a 'umi' one.
When loaded, I went to make a coffee and by the time I came back I was able to enter my pattern to log into TWRP!

All seemed well - sort of. My taps were displaced. I had to tap about .5 cm below where I wanted to tap. Once I sorted that out, everything seemed to work as it should have done. I re-installed the ROM, and Magisk with no problems, eg. navigation gestures.

Reactions: slavke1976
I don't think this is Magisk issue. Looks same issue like MI10. After updated you can't go to to TWRP.
device mi10 umi
hmm after update i can still acces twrp
i didt a dirty flash wiped dalvik cache an cache
then shut down phone let i boot then reboot to recovery an no problems

Just want to know: when i flash this on mi 10 pro, can i fastboot to twrp and change back to older version, and have working twrp again?

Weird error!!! Any advice!??
1fca01983a8dfd96a9c081b770f1e343.jpg

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk
I have the same problem mi9se

Gesendet von meinem Mi 9 SE mit Tapatalk

Global icon animations cant work. When I cancel clicking, the icon doesn't return to its original appearance.Mi9TPro.

I can confirmed, The battery backup has improved in this update. Thanks Devs!

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Just want to know: when i flash this on mi 10 pro, can i fastboot to twrp and change back to older version, and have working twrp again?
Yes, you can reflash twrp with fastboot but you have to boot to twrp via cmd

Sent from my Poco F2 Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: Poney70
Yes, you can reflash twrp with fastboot but you have to boot to twrp via cmd

Sent from my Poco F2 Pro using Tapatalk
yes i know i can reflash twrp, but what i meant was: if i fastboot back to twrp, i format data, then i flash earlier build, stable or weekly. Is the issue then gone again so like previous week, lets say

Navigation gesture is removed from settings? I'm only able to use the on screen buttons?

MI 10?

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

Hi all and thanx to developers.
I updated my MI Note 10 Tucana to 20.10.15. No issues during the installation. Right now phone seems ti work normally, It seems with some lags sometimes and battery consumption Is increased, arournd 35% used this morning buy very few use of the phone.

Cesare

I have now installed this rom on the Mi Note 10. I only deleted cache and dalvik in TWRP before and after installing the rom.
The system runs very slowly but stably and the battery consumption is very high. The phone eats up 1% of the battery in 5 minutes. this is not good.
maybe a clean installation helps?

Attachments

• 1602929940392.jpg
    1602929940392.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 177
yes i know i can reflash twrp, but what i meant was: if i fastboot back to twrp, i format data, then i flash earlier build, stable or weekly. Is the issue then gone again so like previous week, lets say
According to all reports, it is only this week's ROM that is having the problems with TWRP. So it is reasonable to assume that if you do a complete wipe and put in an earlier ROM, this issue will not be there.

Reactions: Poney70
Hello, my friends

I have Redmi K30 5G and I'm using MIUI V12.0.6 from xiaomi.eu (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK305G_V12.0.6.0.QGICNXM_v12-10.zip), and I'd like to know if I can install the miui version of this topic without losing all the things that I have on my phone.

Can I just flash this rom with TWRP without losing my data?

I want to try Andoid 11 :)
I had stable rom ( xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK305G_V12.0.6.0.QGICNXM_v12-10)
and flashed weekly rom ( xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK305G_20.10.15_v12-11 ) yesterday and everything goes well so far !
1. I did try to dirty flash weekly rom directly from stable rom and I got into boot loop !
2. Than I formatted the data area and cleaned up Cache/Dalvik Cache/data and the installation was
good although it takes 2 times to boot successfully

Status
Not open for further replies.