MIUI 12.2 20.10.22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
dirty flash the rom with TWRP3.4 and wipes and reboot or installed magisk with the rom?
your question is unclear, I tried to install rom from twrp with and without Magisk.
Now backup from twrp nad then I will try again with clean flash from twrp formatting the phone.

Im facing issues when im turning to landscape it have dark transparent shade
Device : redmi K30 (phoenix)

Attachments

• 1603475650252_Screenshot_2020-10-24-01-51-05-095_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    1603475650252_Screenshot_2020-10-24-01-51-05-095_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 177
Reactions: ReBiscuitO
Thanks for this release, It"s great. It fixed an annoying problem on my mi note 10(After a reboot the system change the gesture with the on screen button) and the rom Is very smooth

Does anyone know how to bypass encription in twrp.... as i see maybe its twrp problem but i cant update OS.

Does anyone know how to bypass encription in twrp.... as i see maybe its twrp problem but i cant update OS.
You only have to remove password/pin to unlock your phone before booting to TWRP. ;)

You can also use pattern as unlock method instead of password/pin, it should work in TWRP. :)

You only have to remove password/pin to unlock your phone before booting to TWRP. ;)

You can also use pattern as unlock method instead of password/pin, it should work in TWRP. :)
I just did that remove all passwords but still he ask for a code. il try pattern now.

Edit: in security its still says encrypted

Edit 2: It work barely with pattern, i must say this unofficial twrp have "uncalibrated touch pressing" so i barely hit pattern :) @Poney70 tnx

Hello still i have bug messenger bubble is just a blank page and not work :( hello someone have any idea?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-10-23-22-04-25-693_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-10-23-22-04-25-693_com.android.settings.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 174
I just did that remove all passwords but still he ask for a code. il try pattern now.

Edit: in security its still says encrypted
It's good to have "encrypted" storage (for security reason). ;)

I don't know if there is a new TWRP version for your device to fix decryption of the "/data" partition...

It's good to have "encrypted" storage (for security reason). ;)

I don't know if there is a new TWRP version for your device to fix decryption of the "/data" partition...
Stiil no. They work on it but slow.

Just flashed it on my Redmi Note 8. No problems so far. Im really glad about the Widevine L1. I thought it didn't work at first because Netflix was still showing L3 and SD as maximum resolution. I uninstalled it and installed it again an it shows L1 and Full HD now so everything is working fine.

Reactions: Poney70
Just flashed it on my Redmi Note 8. No problems so far. Im really glad about the Widevine L1. I thought it didn't work at first because Netflix was still showing L3 and SD as maximum resolution. I uninstalled it and installed it again an it shows L1 and Full HD now so everything is working fine.
Yes, other solution was to clear "All app data" of the app in phone's settings. ;)

Reactions: FishnChips69
Status
Not open for further replies.