MIUI 12.2 20.10.22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reverted back to 20.9.24 cause this is the most stable one.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Hello,

I have problems with camera apps on my Mi 9T with the new Android 11 update.
Both preinstalled camera app and *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* port by urnyx05 don't work. Pre-installed camera crashes immediately, before even starting and the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* freezes before showing me what the camera of the phone is seeing.

In whatsapp the camera doesn't work either, it tells me that it's needing inetenal storage(seems similar to the play store problem, but the play store works since uninstalling dual apps, camera in whatsapp still has storage error)

In instagram and snapchat the camera is working fine.
I think all the errors have sth to do with this storage bug.
Has anyone else noticed the problems I described, or has anyone a solution?

Regards, Linus

Contacts are bugged

Mi note 10

Please any solutionfor installing magisk ?
I try all version without results.
Thanks in advance i need for bank app with hide function

Reactions: Mirko Iosardi
I am a MI9T user. First boot took a long time but android is running fine. I have a minor problem with the full screen gestures. Swiping from the botom is not recognized, and after each boot it goes back to on screen buttons.

I am happy to run android 11. Thanks!

Same issue on Mi Note 10. Anyone found a fix for this yet?

some ponderation to your comment:
If you are really, really, 100 % dependent to your phone, you should never go out of STOCK rom with locked boot.
But never a weekly custom on Android11 migration....

I fully agree, but I still don't find the comment okay. Information would have been better that it is up to Goolge himself and not the EU-Rom.

Reactions: LOLO9393
The rom works well, bat I wanted to report an excessive and abnormal consumption of the battery by the Android services and many times the unlocking of the phone with the fingerprint does not work (screen goes black and the fingerprint does not work).

Mi9 se

Hi, can anyone help me after this update to Android 11? I have a Mi9T and I can't enable wireless, bluethoot and data are ok. I reinstalled the OS but nothing. Thx
Update: sound effects for headphones are not enabled!!!

Last edited:
On lmi Android Security Patch is eventually updated to 2020-10-01, but still doesn't pass SafetyNet (ctsProfile).

Redmi Note 8 (ginkgo) running 20.10.22, updated OTA on top of 20.10.15. Everything seems fine. The control center still feels kinda laggy, specially the quick settings side, so I'm using the old version, is really snappy. Widevine L1 working fine, no problems with Netflix and Primeo Video.
Awesome, thanks for the report.

Mi9t again level 3
Indeed, there is no Global ROM based on Android 11 for Mi 9T yet, so no L1 blobs we can use.

Reactions: Ryoma and Poney70
What's the story with notifications importance setting is it gone for good??

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.