MIUI 12.2 20.10.22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, a question for mi note 10 tucana, how can I switch from the EU version 20.9.17 to the latest version with android 11 always EU without losing data by just wipe dirty? thank you
Hello, sorry for the question....where do you find Android 11 EU version for tucana?
Thanks you

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-10-27-17-22-47-574_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-10-27-17-22-47-574_com.miui.home.jpg
    541.5 KB · Views: 362
  • Screenshot_2020-10-27-17-13-18-556_com.chrome.beta.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-10-27-17-13-18-556_com.chrome.beta.jpg
    491.7 KB · Views: 360
My MI 10 Pro Cmi have problem with 20.10.16 as known but I have to flash another recovery then flash back to twrp LR Team manually to got it back and flash 20.10.22. Thin font problem still there

Gửi từ M2007J3SG của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Hello do you know how to revert to launcher from miuieu last beta? New alpha version don't have double tap to lock.... Thanks

Enviado do meu Mi 9 Lite através do Tapatalk
I'm not sure, but did u try to download the previous version and reinstall it ?

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk

Hello do you know how to revert to launcher from miuieu last beta? New alpha version don't have double tap to lock.... Thanks

Install your backuped apk or install the rom version again. Thats all.

go to application settings and uninstall updates from the launcher application.

Hi,
Since I changed to weekly rom (I did all last 3 updates), my MI NOTE 10 PRO is with "lag" / delay. I don't know the exact term to describe it.

Control center opens with lots of lag and slow, camera takes long to take pictures.

I don't feel it fast and smooth like before.

Do you recommend to clean some cache or what somewhere?

Hi,
Since I changed to weekly rom (I did all last 3 updates), my MI NOTE 10 PRO is with "lag" / delay. I don't know the exact term to describe it.

Control center opens with lots of lag and slow, camera takes long to take pictures.

Standard practice has been to clear Dalvic and Cache, and delete the (root)/data/system/package_cache folder - this is when you upgrade your ROMs.

Hi, can someone confirm if on weekly for mi 10 umi , VOLTE doesnt have problem with caller ID and doesn't show uknown number?

Hi,

Mi Note 10 has been slow with MIUI 12 since release. It has gotten better with time but still a long way to go to feel smooth and responsive. I'm back on MIUI 11 for that reason. Much faster it feels like being on Vanilla in comparison. Latest MIUI 11 beta and alpha system launcher to get new navigation gestures works really well and the gestures are actually smoother than on MIUI 12. Much better user experience for the time being. Feels like MIUI 12 is very heavy and faster hardware is needed.

Reactions: Poney70
Hi,

I have a Mi Note 10 PRO too. In the last weeks I have tried a lot ot ROMS and all worked really well, some were evern GSI's. Since a few days I am on the 20.9.10. I had planed to switch back to 20.10.22 yesterday but the 20.9.10 works so good right now that I will wait for next weekly update. I need to say that I have almost completle debloated it this time but even without I had really no issues. Just wanted to try to replace gapps with microg and it works like it should. Last one thing I plan to fix tonight is to patch Play Store. Last night I had problems to recompile the patched apk but I hope I'll find a solution tonight.
I'm pretty sure that you will be very satisfied too, when you make a clean flash of your ROM.

Last edited:
Clean install here is very discussible term. I make 4 times clean install and he still keep some files. It was very strange im sure that i flush all partition several times. So u maybe can try manualy to do that.
So do you mean via TWRP doing a clean data? Im not sure what you mean by "flush all partition several times". Can you explain? Sorry, and thank you.

So do you mean via TWRP doing a clean data? Im not sure what you mean by "flush all partition several times". Can you explain? Sorry, and thank you.
To completly flush all (if u want to flush all) i format 1by 1 and betwean formatting i reboot to twrp every time.

MI9T PRO..is there any change on the kernel or rom? play game cause the phone heated a lot.i play CODM, previously with gfx low + frame rate max, the heat is not really feel..but now, with the same setting,its like i play with the all max setting for a long period..

in silent mode, when an incoming call to watts up, a sound with wheezing is heard for one second

MI9T PRO..is there any change on the kernel or rom? play game cause the phone heated a lot.i play CODM, previously with gfx low + frame rate max, the heat is not really feel..but now, with the same setting,its like i play with the all max setting for a long period..
It's the first android 11 release for Raphael , there are some issues but be patient and on next updates everything will be solved ..

Status
Not open for further replies.