MIUI 12.2 20.10.22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
why is that phone call recording fail in October rom onwards? It was working fine in September rom. Is there any fix for it. When i try to play all the recorded file during phone call, the whole recording seem no sound when played...
Try disabling "Ok, Google". That helped me.

Reactions: carlofarina
I just downloaded the new rom 20.10.29...

Any suggestions guys??

Shall i dirty install or clean flash it ??

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk

Any suggestions guys??

Install updates from applications and choose the update package. The procedure is automatic.

From this application (update), select the zip rom et voilà
Well , that's a dirty flash..

Thank u anyway, i have dirty flashed it..

And everything is awesome at the moment,thanks for posting what's new image ...

App resources fixed...

Great job guys... thanks for the whole team

Have a great weekend guys

3889c47e12b8b7b916a0b1d5be31caa7.jpg

Reactions: PieroAnt

Any suggestions guys??

Whilst it is reasonable to assume that you are upgrading (installing) from 20.10.22 (because you are in this forum), if you were upgrading from, for instance a stable version, then you would need to do a clean install. Upgrading from weekly ROMs, would normally be a dirty upgrade (install).
You didn't actually say what you were upgrading from.

Whilst it is reasonable to assume that you are upgrading (installing) from 20.10.22 (because you are in this forum), if you were upgrading from, for instance a stable version, then you would need to do a clean install. Upgrading from weekly ROMs, would normally be a dirty upgrade (install).
You didn't actually say what you were upgrading from.
U didn't get what i was asking for , it's well known issue here by upgrading do a dirty flash to the previous weekly rom, u get some apps corrupted caused by the upgrade, the only solution was clean install...i was wondering which one to do this time, clean install or dirty!!

And from stable to weekly or vice versa, u have to do clean install, that's also well known.

But thanks anyways for ur reply.

Regards

U didn't get what i was asking for , it's well known issue here by upgrading do a dirty flash to the previous weekly rom, u get some apps corrupted caused by the upgrade, the only solution was clean install...i was wondering which one to do this time, clean install or dirty!!

And from stable to weekly or vice versa, u have to do clean install, that's also well known.

But thanks anyways for ur reply.

Regards

I've never (yet) had to do a clean install from one weekly ROM to the next. However, I always clear the Dalvik and Cache, and now delete the /data/system/package_cache folder. And I never seem to get the problems that others, who do not do that, get.

[Edit: and I normally do two boots after upgrading. The second boot is normally considerably faster than the first.]

Last edited:
Hi Folks!

While I don't clone Viber the ROM works well. After that (only just cloned no others) the phone freezing, rebooting and the original Viber starts continuously stopping. While there is a cloned Viber the phone starting very slow - sometimes after PIN code it restart. If I delete the cloned app the normal operation is back. Is someone else experienced this problem?

G.

Hello, before all i want to thank you for doing this job, this rom is always my first option!
Well, after install this rom 20.10.22 on my Redmi Note 8 (ginkgo) i have a problem, it doesn´t work, stuck on recovery bootloop.
Looking in the recovery log i see that the fingerprint say "begonia", perhaps that is the error that broke my phone.
I hope you can fix it, thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.