MIUI 12.2 20.10.29/30

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy all.

To all Mi 10 Pro Users - cmi, are you able to check 'what is new?' from the updater app. Being not able to, the last version I last able to was on MIUI 12.2 20.9.24. Haven't been able to check it from 20.10.15/16, 20.10.22 and 20.10.29, there all show 'No Info Available' when clicked on 'what is new?'

UPDATE INFO ON MI 10 PRO CMI...
*Can't Check New USB Selection Cause My Phone Not Showing Me USB Selection Option When Connected.
*Security Patch Still On October.
*Can't See Changes On Sound Settings Still Look The Same.
*Big Noticeable Redesigned On Keyboard Setting. [ Thumps Up ]
*Big Noticeable Redesigned On Account and Sync Settings. [ Thumps Up ]
*Contact Search Working As It Should. [ Thumps Up ]

And Big Shout Out goes to everyone involved in the Development and Progression [ Thumps Up ]

Reactions: Admez
Thank you for the Mi 9 lite update. I noticed that the fingerprint recognition has improved a lot. The problem in Contact has also been resolved.

Can anybody confirm fingerprint improvement?
Face recognition in corona times often not working....

Hello, after the update on 10.20.29 Redmi K20 Pro does not see the Wi-Fi 5 GHz network, before the update everything worked and there were no failures, please tell me, is this a change in the firmware or a problem with the router?

Hello, after the update on 10.20.29 Redmi K20 Pro does not see the Wi-Fi 5 GHz network, before the update everything worked and there were no failures, please tell me, is this a change in the firmware or a problem with the router?
On Redmi K30 Pro / POCO F2 Pro 5 GHz works fine.

On Poco F2 Pro/K30 Pro sound settings force close after latest update. It was a dirty flash, though.

Code:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity ComponentInfo{com.android.settings/com.android.settings.SubSettings}: java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'int com.android.settings.dndmode.Alarm$DaysOfWeek.getCoded()' on a null object reference

at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(Unknown Source:663)    at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(Unknown Source:47)

at android.app.servertransaction.LaunchActivityItem.execute(Unknown Source:67)

at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.executeCallbacks(Unknown Source:77)

at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.execute(Unknown Source:73)

at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(Unknown Source:52)

at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:19)

at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:249)

at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:101)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)

at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)

at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:313)

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'int com.android.settings.dndmode.Alarm$DaysOfWeek.getCoded()' on a null object reference

at com.android.settings.MiuiSoundSettings.refreshZenRuleSettings(Unknown Source:108)

at com.android.settings.MiuiSoundSettings.onCreate(Unknown Source:304)

at android.app.Fragment.performCreate(Unknown Source:13)

at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.moveToState(Unknown Source:359)

at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.addAddedFragments(Unknown Source:46)

at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.executeOpsTogether(Unknown Source:129)

at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.removeRedundantOperationsAndExecute(Unknown Source:99)

at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.execPendingActions(Unknown Source:21)

at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.executePendingTransactions(Unknown Source:0)

at com.android.settings.SettingsActivity.switchToFragment(Unknown Source:199)

at com.android.settings.SettingsActivity.launchSettingFragment(Unknown Source:35)

at com.android.settings.SettingsActivity.onCreate(Unknown Source:173)

at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Unknown Source:65)

at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Unknown Source:1)

at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnCreate(Unknown Source:3)

at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(Unknown Source:399)

... 11 more

After the update, I lost full screen gestures navigation on my Mi 9... :(

Any help??? I can't recover gesture navigation and I didn't want to go back to the buttons ...

After the update, I lost full screen gestures navigation on my Mi 9... :(

Any help??? I can't recover gesture navigation and I didn't want to go back to the buttons ...
Did you try to reboot your device once after first boot?

On Poco F2 Pro/K30 Pro sound settings force close after latest update. It was a dirty flash, though.

Code:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity ComponentInfo{com.android.settings/com.android.settings.SubSettings}: java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'int com.android.settings.dndmode.Alarm$DaysOfWeek.getCoded()' on a null object reference

at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(Unknown Source:663)    at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(Unknown Source:47)

at android.app.servertransaction.LaunchActivityItem.execute(Unknown Source:67)

at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.executeCallbacks(Unknown Source:77)

at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.execute(Unknown Source:73)

at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(Unknown Source:52)

at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:19)

at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:249)

at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:101)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)

at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)

at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:313)

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'int com.android.settings.dndmode.Alarm$DaysOfWeek.getCoded()' on a null object reference

at com.android.settings.MiuiSoundSettings.refreshZenRuleSettings(Unknown Source:108)

at com.android.settings.MiuiSoundSettings.onCreate(Unknown Source:304)

at android.app.Fragment.performCreate(Unknown Source:13)

at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.moveToState(Unknown Source:359)

at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.addAddedFragments(Unknown Source:46)

at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.executeOpsTogether(Unknown Source:129)

at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.removeRedundantOperationsAndExecute(Unknown Source:99)

at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.execPendingActions(Unknown Source:21)

at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.executePendingTransactions(Unknown Source:0)

at com.android.settings.SettingsActivity.switchToFragment(Unknown Source:199)

at com.android.settings.SettingsActivity.launchSettingFragment(Unknown Source:35)

at com.android.settings.SettingsActivity.onCreate(Unknown Source:173)

at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Unknown Source:65)

at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Unknown Source:1)

at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnCreate(Unknown Source:3)

at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(Unknown Source:399)

... 11 more
In device settings? On my POCO F2 Pro it doesn't crash but nothing changed.

Did you try to reboot your device once after first boot?
Yes, and the difficulty persists. Oh my God, I don’t even know how to use the phone with the buttons.

EDIT: solved :) You must use the system launcher. Other launchers won't work with this ROM.

Mi 9

Last edited:
Reactions: TJ-Venlo
Yes, and the difficulty persists. Oh my God, I don’t even know how to use the phone with the buttons.

Guys, if you have Mi 9, you better skip this version.
Hello, I just installed this new version and swipe gestures work flawlessly!
I've got a Mi9.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Mi 10, dual apps still causes storage problem as much as you need to re flash ROM again
What do you mean? When you reflash the rom - is there still a problem?
Please clarify.
Thank you.

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока

Last edited:
Xiaomi did not issued any weekly beta rom for K20/Mi9T on 29 so there is no EU to build ...
seems that the last week version (first A11 for 9T) was so good that nothing to enhance / fix this week :)
if im not wrong have some update in 28 but delayed in 29...

Hello any update for chat Bubbles ? or it's still bug from a11? I downgraded back to a10. some body have issu on Xiaomi mi note 10 with this bug? resolved? any solution for that?
" tryed at last build wipe re flash clean flash messenger beta darkmode on off buildprop magisk root.

Status
Not open for further replies.