MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I've problem using this rom. Dual apps like whatsapp not working. It say to turn off usb storage..how to solve it?

If you are going from weekly MIUIv12, you are doing a downgade so format data is mandatory!
Easy way to downgrade from weekly MIUI 12
  1. Dirty flash
  2. Open terminal
su sqlite3 /data/data/com.android.providers.telephony/databases/mmssms.db PRAGMA user_version = 112; .quit
You don't need rebooting.

Reactions: kral84
Sorry for not mentioning. Mi10 5g stable 12.1.5
So you are on "Beta Stable" MIUI ROM with Android 11. You can't use "Dual apps" feature without issue for now. You have to wait for Xiaomi to fix this feature on this new Android version. ;)

Easy way to downgrade from weekly MIUI 12
  1. Dirty flash
  2. Open terminal
su sqlite3 /data/data/com.android.providers.telephony/databases/mmssms.db PRAGMA user_version = 112; .quit
You don't need rebooting.
And from beta stable 11 to weekly ? Dirty flash ?

12.0.1.0.QCXMIXM_v12-10 for redmi note 8t Is realy stable? is it worth switching from the EEA to this one?

So you are on "Beta Stable" MIUI ROM with Android 11. You can't use "Dual apps" feature without issue for now. You have to wait for Xiaomi to fix this feature on this new Android version. ;)
Oh my bad..thanks. I should download another rom

Because they don't want to work on android 10 versions anymore.
Only android 11, which is i n development even for Xiaomi.

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока

Reactions: Poney70
and where do they get these stable versions? that are not very stable
Omitted 12.0.11 could be quite stable since it's still android 10 based. Pity it's missed.
Btw, chinese stable betas are base for xiaomi.eu stable, not dev.

Last edited:
How do root Poco X3 NFC as the latest rom (12.0.4) uses ChromeOS boot.img and Magisk doesn't patch it..

• Wow
Reactions: geoorg
As said, Magisk will find the boot as ChromeOS and suggest to install stock boot. Tried to manually flash that boot.ini from zip, but still the same..

hmmmm changes in boot.img, looks like they want use other OS than android XD ... but in fact maybe wrong sigantures simmillar like in chromeOS

As said, Magisk will find the boot as ChromeOS and suggest to install stock boot. Tried to manually flash that boot.ini from zip, but still the same..
What version of magisk did you try?
And how did you go about rooting the device?

Caro, boa tarde! E o Pocophone f1 porque a versão estável ainda não foi atualizada ???

Reactions: Nillo
Btw, chinese stable betas are base for xiaomi.eu stable, not dev.
That's what I meant - chinese Xiaomi ROMs are still in development (that's why they are called BETA, right?), and xiaomi.eu is using them.
However, even though OEM (chinese Xiaomi) is still developing A10, xiaomi.eu decided not to work on them anymore but to stick to A11 instead.

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока

Status
Not open for further replies.