MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I meant - chinese Xiaomi ROMs are still in development (that's why they are called BETA, right?), and xiaomi.eu is using them.
However, even though OEM (chinese Xiaomi) is still developing A10, xiaomi.eu decided not to work on them anymore but to stick to A11 instead.

Thank you captain obvious :)
I don't get your point however it doesn't matter. I asked just about recompilation of latest chinese stable beta that should become current xiaomi.eu stable.
Pity it's omitted. Some users stuck with 12.0.8 cause android 11 stable have nothig in common with stability.
That's all.

please tell me is it worth waiting for the update of poco f1 to version 12.0.2.0 or not, or not to wait and switch to the official stable rum

Thank you captain obvious :)
I don't get your point however it doesn't matter. I asked just about recompilation of latest chinese stable beta that should become current xiaomi.eu stable.
Pity it's omitted. Some users stuck with 12.0.8 cause android 11 stable have nothig in common with stability.
That's all.
I doubt that no more than 1% of users use A11 rom for mi 10

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

Reactions: c2560242
Minor issue: Mi Health app Exercise tab is full Chinese. Deleting app data does not help.
(Raphael 12.0.4, EN-US locale)
Please, fix that in the next version.

Hi,
maybe someone can help me.

I am bought new Poco F2 Pro, unlocked bootloader after waiting for one week, installed
- TWRP-3.4.2B-0623-REDMI_K30PRO-CN-wzsx150.img
- xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30Pro_V12.1.3.0.RJKCNXM_v12-11.zip
- Magisk 21.0
- enable magiskhide and hide magisk manager.
- install magiskhide props config.
- reboot.
- run in termux or any terminal and type:
- termux su; props; 1-edit fingerprint; f- certified fingerprint; 22-POCO; 1- POCO F2 Pro Europe(10); reboot
- termux su; props; 2-enable force BASIC key attestation; reboot
- safetynet passing PocoF2

So far so good. I am still a newbie compared to other users here, but I already have 2 year experience with my Poco F1, TWRP und MIUI EU Roms.

In the next step I install all my apps from playstore and restore Data using Titanium Backup. Strange thing with titanium I can not restore Apps, and have no idea why. Install via USB, USB debugging, verify apps is activated in developer settings.

After a few hours working with the phone, setting everything in the menu to desired properties, using dozen of apps, phone showing strange behaviour.
e.g. MIXPlorer closes after a few seconds without any warning, Google Maps closes few seconds after opening, File Manager the same.
When I try to install new apps via google playstore, there is the message not enought free space.
But I have 256GB phone and before showing this behaviour there were more then 100GB free.

It looks like phone looses connection to internal storage.
After reboot to TWRP, format data, wipe cache / dalvik everything is fine, and I have to begin vom scratch.

Yesterday I tried to find what is responsible. Phone worked fine all day, tried after each setting in the menu if MIXPlorer still works, everything good.
In the evening I was to enthusiastic, and openend a lot of apps step by step, to see if all are working, and I also activated dual apps for Amazon Alexa and Austrian Railroad Company.
Then I tried MIXPlorer again, and everything crashed as described.
So today I start again vom scratch.
Before I do anything else afer app installation, I try dual apps first, to see if I can reproduce.

I will give info here.
But first, does anybody else has this behaviour, can you give any hints.

Your help is appriacated!

[Mi 10 Umi]
Damn I bricked my phone yesterday just because I tried to replace the boot animation... Now clean installed latest stable 12.1.5 and the "swipe up to go home" gesture is not working. Even after at least 10 reboots.. That's a pretty critical bug. Anyway, just wanted to let you guys know before flashing. I'm going back to 12.0.8 where everything works like swift installer (that isn't ready yet for android 11)

Sorry
Official rom how to manual update
IhKDNmB.jpg

zfzhJRy.jpg

Hi,
maybe someone can help me.

I am bought new Poco F2 Pro, unlocked bootloader after waiting for one week, installed
- TWRP-3.4.2B-0623-REDMI_K30PRO-CN-wzsx150.img
- xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30Pro_V12.1.3.0.RJKCNXM_v12-11.zip
- Magisk 21.0
- enable magiskhide and hide magisk manager.
- install magiskhide props config.
- reboot.
- run in termux or any terminal and type:
- termux su; props; 1-edit fingerprint; f- certified fingerprint; 22-POCO; 1- POCO F2 Pro Europe(10); reboot
- termux su; props; 2-enable force BASIC key attestation; reboot
- safetynet passing PocoF2

So far so good. I am still a newbie compared to other users here, but I already have 2 year experience with my Poco F1, TWRP und MIUI EU Roms.

In the next step I install all my apps from playstore and restore Data using Titanium Backup. Strange thing with titanium I can not restore Apps, and have no idea why. Install via USB, USB debugging, verify apps is activated in developer settings.

After a few hours working with the phone, setting everything in the menu to desired properties, using dozen of apps, phone showing strange behaviour.
e.g. MIXPlorer closes after a few seconds without any warning, Google Maps closes few seconds after opening, File Manager the same.
When I try to install new apps via google playstore, there is the message not enought free space.
But I have 256GB phone and before showing this behaviour there were more then 100GB free.

It looks like phone looses connection to internal storage.
After reboot to TWRP, format data, wipe cache / dalvik everything is fine, and I have to begin vom scratch.

Yesterday I tried to find what is responsible. Phone worked fine all day, tried after each setting in the menu if MIXPlorer still works, everything good.
In the evening I was to enthusiastic, and openend a lot of apps step by step, to see if all are working, and I also activated dual apps for Amazon Alexa and Austrian Railroad Company.
Then I tried MIXPlorer again, and everything crashed as described.
So today I start again vom scratch.
Before I do anything else afer app installation, I try dual apps first, to see if I can reproduce.

I will give info here.
But first, does anybody else has this behaviour, can you give any hints.

Your help is appriacated!
Hi, as I know A11 still has many issues, eg with dual apps. Try latest A10 (12.0.x)

Hi, as I know A11 still has many issues, eg with dual apps. Try latest A10 (12.0.x)

I just tried to reproduce it, problem occured with activiation of dual apps. Since there is not a big need for dual apps, I will stay on A11 stable version, and do not use them at the moment.

Hello I have recently installed stable release on my MIMIX2, and disabled Updater. The app disappeared from the menu and I cannot fing it in the apps. I have tried to reflasf my MIX2 with the same fw but the updater did not appers in the apps. Any ideas how to get the updater back?

[Mi 10 Umi]
Damn I bricked my phone yesterday just because I tried to replace the boot animation... Now clean installed latest stable 12.1.5 and the "swipe up to go home" gesture is not working. Even after at least 10 reboots.. That's a pretty critical bug. Anyway, just wanted to let you guys know before flashing. I'm going back to 12.0.8 where everything works like swift installer (that isn't ready yet for android 11)
I have some bootanimations MTZ to use with themes application ..
Just choose the folder with yours phone screen size ..
You can also use an mtz to change with your Bootanimation and you don't need root to do it .. much easier ..

Reactions: MarcoPoncho
I installed last miui 12 version that realeased recently on Redmi note 8t
Nfc working...
Camera and other components working...
There is no problem at all
But i feel a little more battery using in compare of miui 11 version that i installed before
But almoustly its OK.
Thanks to all xiaomi.eu team
Good luck

I've come here from the beta and want to thank for those who improved this stable rom. I have not experienced any bugs/lags for my Note 10 (tucana) so far. Definitely suggest installing for everybody, if you encounter some lag and bug issues at beta rom (for tucana) as i did a week ago.

Last edited:
Hello I have recently installed stable release on my MIMIX2, and disabled Updater. The app disappeared from the menu and I cannot fing it in the apps. I have tried to reflasf my MIX2 with the same fw but the updater did not appers in the apps. Any ideas how to get the updater back?
Go to Manage apps/click on the 3 dots then select Reset App Prpreferences then search for Updater, it should ask if you want to search for all apps. Opt in and search, then you can enable it.You probably didn't wipe your davlike cache after your second install

Last edited:
Reactions: Poney70
I installed 12.1.3 on CMI end of September.

Altough it´s working quite stable (without dual apps and third party launchers), i recognice late notifications, apps switching from (global) dark mode to normal and delays for opening / loading apps the longer the rom is working...

It seems the memory/cpu slows down in the course of the last month - can anyone confirm it?

Does someone know if Google Smart Lock is working? I found under privacy Trust Agents: smart lock, but nothing happens when I am connecting to a bluetooth device. I was hoping that phone stays unlocked, when specific bt devices are connected to it.

Good morning all.
Do you know if "Magisk" can work on last stable and how to install it?
Or Which version works?

Does someone know if Google Smart Lock is working? I found under privacy Trust Agents: smart lock, but nothing happens when I am connecting to a bluetooth device. I was hoping that phone stays unlocked, when specific bt devices are connected to it.
Google Smart Lock never worked on MIUI ROM... :(

Reactions: Swhector
Status
Not open for further replies.