MIUI 12.2 20.10.29/30

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok..., but all apps you show in your screenshot were also present in 20.10.22. Don't know why this could create an issue. ;)
edit : I did "remove dual app". The problem seems to be solved. A big thank you to you

Now i need time to clean install. Magisk boot loop

There are two recovery (recovery-TWRP-3.4.1B-0317-REDMI_K30_5G-CN-wzsx150.img) but with different date,, wich one is the correct?

There are two recovery (recovery-TWRP-3.4.1B-0317-REDMI_K30_5G-CN-wzsx150.img) but with different date,, wich one is the correct?
That's a good question. :)
Both are the same file (same MD5 signature) so no difference. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Hincly
It's not really a case of "correct" vs "incorrect".
I would naturally pick the one with a newer date

Reactions: Hincly
Hello, I have a Mi 9t pro (redmi k20 pro) and I have 4 roms installed without problems but in this last rom 20.10.30 when I am playing about 30 minutes approximately the phone turns off completely and I have to turn it on again,
this only happens to me when I'm playing

does anyone have the same problem?
will it just be a bug?
someone has information please

If you see "downgrade database" error, you have to clear "All app data" of the concerned app in phone's settings. ;)

EDIT: I guess you installed Stable ROM version over Weekly ROM without doing a clean install, no? ^^

No solution until a fix by Xiaomi. ;)

?

It was an attempt to downgrade to last weekly Rom that was already downloaded on my phone
If you see "downgrade database" error, you have to clear "All app data" of the concerned app in phone's settings. ;)

EDIT: I guess you installed Stable ROM version over Weekly ROM without doing a clean install, no? ^^

No solution until a fix by Xiaomi. ;)

EDIT: It should work on Android 10, did you try to reboot after changing your default launcher in phone's settings? :)

It was an attempt to downgrade to last weekly Rom that was already downloaded on my phone, I tried also to clear all data of photos app, I will try to downgrade again

[QUOTE = "dudjaa, gönderi: 569078, üye: 120936"]
Bir sorunum var, metnin altındaki bu siyah çizgiyi nasıl kaldırırım?
Google klavyede otomatik düzeltme kapatılır ve sistemde otomatik düzeltme devre dışı bırakılır. Ama ben metni yazarken satır hep oradadır.

Çözüm mü?
Cihaz Redmi Note 8 (GINGKO)
[/ALINTI]
This situation can be updated from the screen title in the settings.

Hi. I have a question. Could I do a dirty install of this weekly rom over a "evolution x" rom?

Evolution x works over Android 10

In subfolders it's seems empty but there are tracks and they can be played

Hello, I have a Mi 9t pro (redmi k20 pro) and I have 4 roms installed without problems but in this last rom 20.10.30 when I am playing about 30 minutes approximately the phone turns off completely and I have to turn it on again,
this only happens to me when I'm playing

does anyone have the same problem?
will it just be a bug?
someone has information please

Could be cpu temperature issue. Do you have custom kernel or any game boost modules?

I play intensive game for longer than an hour and no issues.

Mi 9T Pro ll Tapatalk

It's normal that with android 11 my mi9t / k20 have widivine set to L3?
What can I do to return to L1?
Thanks in advance..

Inviato dal mio Mi 9T utilizzando Tapatalk

It's normal that with android 11 my mi9t / k20 have widivine set to L3?
What can I do to return to L1?
Thanks in advance..

Inviato dal mio Mi 9T utilizzando Tapatalk
Until they extract blobs from a global release it's normal and inevitable

Reactions: gstef
Status
Not open for further replies.