MIUI 12.3 20.11.11/12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone here tell you what to do and you did always the same mistake...
Download this twrp .. https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=8889791610682877442
Enter fastboot AND DO NOT FLASH the twrp_umi.img ..
Just write ..
fastboot devices ( now do not flash , continue with the below command )
fastboot boot twrp_umi.img ( now twrp will load BUT wait over a second to load )..
ok thanks now i try i thought i had to flas it

Hi guys!

I successfully installed this ROM on my Mi10T Pro with global version plus rooted with Magisk. First I installed stock ROM (downloaded from official source, fastboot install mode and let it first start). In fastboot booted (not flashed) to TWRP recovery (Whyle) and with that I installed this ROM. This is worked fine and the phone is ok. I have found several Magsik patched boot image but no one worked for me. Then I installed Magisk 11 via recovery and updated that after phones started. In first case I got bootloop then reinstalled Magisk 11* and now I have a working root on my Mi10T Pro (apollo) with up to date Magisk and SafetyNet check as well.

Before I had problems with cloned Viber but now it is runs great. The one thing: if you have backed up Viber on Drive, before restore step in the corresponding account on your device after that the cloned Viber can restore the backed up data.

Good luck,

G

*Edit: after bootloop I installed Magisk 21005.

Last edited:
Mah .... I will continue to use Mauronofrio's latest twrp that manages to decrypt the data partition via pattern.

Furthermore, once this latest build was installed and the system started on a Poco f2 pro, I tried to enter recovery without the fastboot command but the smartphone was stuck on the Redmi logo, so it is not true that the problem has been solved. (I used mauronofrio's twrp to update but on reboot I should have had the new twrp as it would have been overwritten as the developer said).
However there still remains the bug that automatic screen rotation does not work

Last edited:
Just write ..
fastboot boot twrp_umi.img ( now twrp will load BUT wait over a second to load )..
I tried but when I give them command fastboot boot twrp_umi.img it gives me ok then failed as in the images I posted yesterday I tried the boot method img but nothing

@ingbrzy

I was wondering why the updater never works on my MI9 LITE but does on other Xiaomi model, so I checked with Logcat and found a bug in the updater. The updater is using the wrong sourceforge URL for MI9Lite CC9 and that's why it always fails to download with "mirrors offline" error.
For example, the URL it directs to this week is:

However the correct URL syntax is:

Note the difference: MICC9 vs MI9LiteMICC9

Please kindly fix this.

Last edited:
Just write ..
it works for me only if I install the twrp 3.4.0-11 but without files inside

ok thanks to all I installed twrp 3.4.0.11 then I rebooted in twrp I rebooted in boot then installed the boot .img and rebooted and the phone started

ok thanks to all I installed twrp 3.4.0.11 then I rebooted in twrp I rebooted in boot then installed the boot .img and rebooted and the phone started
Thank you very much now I no longer have any twrp has the stock recovery if I wanted to install the 20.11.12 do I have to install which twrp and do I have to use otg USB? Thanks

Thank you very much now I no longer have any twrp has the stock recovery if I wanted to install the 20.11.12 do I have to install which twrp and do I have to use otg USB? Thanks
Power of the phone then hold all 3 buttons vol+ , vol- and power and phone will enter at twrp ..
With this twrp you need usb otg for next update and you will be fine..

EDIT
If i saw a screenshot of your commands and fails i will understand better your issue , I'm pretty sure that somewhere you made a mistake ..
My Mi 10 don't act like that ..

EDIT
If this don't work and enter to mi recovery try to open settings , go to my device and miui version to make an update through updater process , choose to install the rom and automatically will boot into twrp , you don't have to flash something , just reboot to system again and you'll be able to enter twrp by powermenu or buttons next time..

Last edited:
Where do I find this option?
" Securty: Fix - Option to disable the "accessed items in the clipboard" toast notification was missing"

Inviato dal mio Mi 9T Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Nuno Leitao
Power of the phone then hold all 3 buttons vol+ , vol- and power and phone will enter at twrp ..
With this twrp you need usb otg for next update and you will be fine..

EDIT
If i saw a screenshot of your commands and fails i will understand better your issue , I'm pretty sure that somewhere you made a mistake ..
My Mi 10 don't act like that ..

EDIT
If this don't work and enter to mi recovery try to open settings , go to my device and miui version to make an update through updater process , choose to install the rom and automatically will boot into twrp , you don't have to flash something , just reboot to system again and you'll be able to enter twrp by powermenu or buttons next time..
ok so to install the 20.11.12 I have to use otg enter twrp and install zip? error and the same as yesterday I did not make the screen I did it yesterday

ok so to install the 20.11.12 I have to use otg enter twrp and install zip? error and the same as yesterday I did not make the screen I did it yesterday
Yes you will be fine like that...
Just to know , at this cases screenshots with fails or errors will be very helpful ..

Yes you will be fine like that...
Just to know , at this cases screenshots with fails or errors will be very helpful ..
This is the failed to load error ....

Attachments

• IMG_20201114_110411.jpg
    IMG_20201114_110411.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 209
Hello, does anyone know why the root is only red? Is there maybe a new twrp for the one with grade 10 pro for Android 11?

Hi Community,

i recently upgraded to Android 11 (Beta) but if I pull down the new notification bar (control center) my phone starts to freeze. I can access reboot menu and have to restart my phone..

If i change back to old notification style its works normally.

Ithought that the new Update (20.11.12) will fix this issu but it didn't.

Any suggestions?

Mi9T

Anyone have problem with copy text and paste ?
Ex : copy text from google and paste it to whatsup, there is no paste option with the text that was coppied from google.

Status
Not open for further replies.