Automatic call recording

jakarl

Members
Oct 12, 2020
Hello,
Thank you for your hard work devs. I'm using xiaomi.eu since I've got redmi note 5 two years ago. I've just got redmi note 9 pro. I can't see call recorder settings in dialer. Although manual recoding works. I guess it was removed by xiaomi, right? Is it possible for you to re-add that feature? It is very important for me.
Thank you again devs.

Reactions: JoaoX
Hello,
Thank you for your hard work devs. I'm using xiaomi.eu since I've got redmi note 5 two years ago. I've just got redmi note 9 pro. I can't see call recorder settings in dialer. Although manual recoding works. I guess it was removed by xiaomi, right? Is it possible for you to re-add that feature? It is very important for me.
Thank you again devs.
Sir jakarl I would like to ask you if you are using the 11.0.7 MIUI 11 Update for Redmi Note 9 Pro (Joyeuse)? Because I want to clarify if the Call Recording Function is till present on the abovementioned update. Thank you.

Hello
I have a Redmi Note 9 Pro with MIUI 12.0.1.0 and of course it no longer has automatic call recording.
I followed the activation instructions for MIUI 11.0.7 hoping it will work. Of course it didn't work :))))
Can you help me?
Thank you in advance!

Hello
I have a Redmi Note 9 Pro with MIUI 12.0.1.0 and of course it no longer has automatic call recording.
I followed the activation instructions for MIUI 11.0.7 hoping it will work. Of course it didn't work :))))
Can you help me?
Thank you in advance!
Of course it doesn't work for Global. It was a temporary workaround for xiaomi.eu.. Miui Global doesn't have a feature of call recording.

• Sad
Of course it doesn't work for Global. It was a temporary workaround for xiaomi.eu.. Miui Global doesn't have a feature of call recording.

Thanks for the reply.
Do you have any idea if and when this feature will reappear or another solution for automatic call recording?
I really need this feature!

Thanks again for the kindness!