MIUI 12.3 20.11.25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, instaling TWRP delete /data partition and I can`t format that partition.
You are going to have to give us some information, eg. which phone, TWRP version, and what software / ROM you are going to move from/to?

Reactions: biscoot
Hello, instaling TWRP delete /data partition and I can`t format that partition.
TWRP installation, if done without mistake, doesn't format data.
BUT after, you must/have to format data to install EU ROM.
Clear?

TWRP = TeamWin Recovery Project >> Therefor it's official and the recoveries of others are unofficial "TWRP", because they aren't even TWRP, but only recovery.img.
What is TWRP?
And the rebranding of unofficial TWRP to official ones is because the dev of unofficial is also a maintainer of official TWRP like mauronofrio (as far as I know).
Yes, that's what I wanted to point out:
TeamWin Recovery Project aka TWRP design group is said as "official".
Why such naming?
They are not more official than any other recovery design group.
There last releases are not any better than others, just cosmetic.
Cheers.

Reactions: Mali2
I experienced memory leaks and lags with this update. Going back to 20.11.18 fix the problem.

Mi 9T Pro...

At first, nice ROM, well done!

I just got a little bug, the camera suddenly starts while surfing or in any other apps. Without pressing any buttons.
I also tried deactivating the quickstart buttons for the camera (double power and double vol. down and so on). That did not help.
Could another installed app be the problem?

I'm using a Mi9
Cheers!

Screenshot shortcut is a little bit buggy, i ll try to explain if not noticed yet.
Pull the status bar, tap screenshot.
It takes the ss, then thumbnail remains floating. Buttons appear scroll & send.
Scroll button works fine.
But SEND button does not feel the tap, as if i couldnt tap correct or i had gloves.

At first i thought i couldnt tap right, but then i tested carefully, the device stalls momentarily when i hit send.

#additionally, of course an 'edit' button would be of use, for highlighting etc.

Mi9 here
Camera bug- after taking a photo the camera freeze and the photo is very blurry.
Anyone else with this bug ?

Mi9 here
Camera bug- after taking a photo the camera freeze and the photo is very blurry.
Anyone else with this bug ?
Nope...
365951eda04bf64562981214f8eedc54.jpg

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk

At first, nice ROM, well done!

I just got a little bug, the camera suddenly starts while surfing or in any other apps. Without pressing any buttons.
I also tried deactivating the quickstart buttons for the camera (double power and double vol. down and so on). That did not help.
Could another installed app be the problem?

I'm using a Mi9
Cheers!

Disable back tap

Yes, that's what I wanted to point out:
TeamWin Recovery Project aka TWRP design group is said as "official".
Why such naming?
They are not more official than any other recovery design group.
There last releases are not any better than others, just cosmetic.
Cheers.
You didn't understand me. There is only one official TWRP, that's the one from TeamWin Recovery Project >> T W R P.
All others are simply recoveries and cannot be named TWRP, because they simply are not TWRP.
So the other recoveries are just loosly named "TWRP".

I was in xiaomi.eu rom but I installed the chine beta package. How can I go back to xiaomi.eu?m I have a mi 9t. Thanks

yes but it seems that the information is encrypted eve though I erased the paswords. I cannot see de .zip from twrp

Status
Not open for further replies.