Global themes

Are you referring to the lack of MTZ import?

OK, but so there are only Chinese themes.

Thanks

Thanks
If you want some dark theme then pm me!

Superwitschi Designs
31e3471f47cdf19f060ff26d9efbc0e2.jpg
47b7cee6bc6d9bdf8ad694f0a5462327.jpg
b00766a3ab0b4b1a6531590dd8e2b320.jpg
6a758331a85a7e0294db152fd46fc1b5.jpg
544010f458ab1f26d728db7cdcee79e8.jpg
eafedaa06a315c600a5c975ddfccf443.jpg

Thanks
No. The Global Themes app has only Themes and Wallpapers. There are no Ringtones, Fonts, Icons or AOD tabs. If you want any themes outside the Chinese themes store, get them as an mtz and import them manually.

Reactions: Superwitschi
No. The Global Themes app has only Themes and Wallpapers. There are no Ringtones, Fonts, Icons or AOD tabs. If you want any themes outside the Chinese themes store, get them as an mtz and import them manually.

Hello,
before installing Xiaomi.eu, I had Global and, setting "india" as the region, I had Ringtones, Fonts, Icons or AOD tabs.

I didn't have the ability to import MTZ, but alternative tools were available to import them.

With the Chinese theme app, I have the ability to import MTZs, but you can't always get them.
In contrast, all the themes available in the store are in Chinese.

Let me be clear, no controversy, it was only to understand and verify if there is a way to fix it.

Thanks

Hello,
before installing Xiaomi.eu, I had Global and, setting "india" as the region, I had Ringtones, Fonts, Icons or AOD tabs.

I didn't have the ability to import MTZ, but alternative tools were available to import them.

With the Chinese theme app, I have the ability to import MTZs, but you can't always get them.
In contrast, all the themes available in the store are in Chinese.

Let me be clear, no controversy, it was only to understand and verify if there is a way to fix it.

Thanks
Icons and AOD tabs on India region? I don't appreciate people lying to me.

Icons and AOD tabs on India region? I don't appreciate people lying to me.

To lie?
I could remember badly, but I have no interest in lying!

However, as I said, my question stemmed from a request that I find to be recurrent.

What to say?
Sorry if I disturbed!

Hello