MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
AOD is a feature of Amoled devices ONLY

Nvm found how to get it working:

Please exchange calendar with Google calendar. Google calendar support local calendar for example, google calendar support chinese lunar calendar. And clock doesn't support skip holiday. thx

How can I enable Smart home option (I want to control smart devices such as smart bulbs, speakers, Google assistant, etc) on my new control center? I running the lastest 12.0.15 stable ROM on Mi 10 Ultra. I recently switched from a November beta ROM to the stable, and it worked on the beta. Any chance I can twist something and fix it myself? Thanks in advance

How can I enable Smart home option (I want to control smart devices such as smart bulbs, speakers, Google assistant, etc) on my new control center? I running the lastest 12.0.15 stable ROM on Mi 10 Ultra. I recently switched from a November beta ROM to the stable, and it worked on the beta. Any chance I can twist something and fix it myself? Thanks in advance
Look screenshot
a83d9986f993cd998a26089e8147fe16.jpg

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

Please dont forget the Monet Mi 10 Lite 5G, this phone need urgent a rom with 12.5. Too many bugs in android 11 with 12.1.3

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Is it working in my device.

Why did you remove the icon to change the default keyboard in the status bar in this version? When I upgraded the old one to this option this option still existed, but I installed it clean and I don't find this option. I could migrate this option to the side of the virtual buttons (as in the new versions of Android)

Any intention for Redmi 8 since it got global miui 12?

Redmi 8 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
@ingbrzy dear sir? Love the eu rom so far, would like to keep using it

Redmi 8 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Hi Ad, I have 2 questions but each of them related to the other:
1. Do you still support the stable firmware for Mi 10T Pro(ApolloPro) based on MIXM?
2. Or Have you merged it with the Mi 10T/K30s Ultra which is based on CNXM?
--> If yes, then it will be no problem if I flash the latest stable - xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30SUltra_MI10T_V12.0.10.0.QJDCNXM_v12-10.zip to my 10T Pro, which is currently using the xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10TPro_V12.0.7.0.QJDMIXM_v12-10.zip. Right?

As i know they are using different sensor for main camera, so separately build will be better(You have merged them at beginning, and there are some bugs related to camera on ApolloPro, then you have splitted them into different build).

It is a while since last build for this phone(12.0.7 from Mid/Nov).

Many thanks for your time and effort to build a super firmware for all device!

Last edited:
Reactions: gsx002
Hi everyone, I have a Poco F2 PRO and I put the latest V12.2.2.0 RJKCNXM. Tonight I was able to pass the SafetyNet with Magisk 21.2 and Manager 8.0.5 with hardware modules off 1.1 and SafetyNet ctsProfile Fix 1.2.2. Now I try to redo the SafetyNet but it doesn't pass the ctsProfile. How can I do?
Enable magisk hide in magisk settings

Banking apps work, only SafetyNet is not passed, and currently unable to hide Manager due to an app bug.
Nevertheless enable magisk hide. (This is different from hiding magisk manager app)
Open magisk > click gear icon (top right)
Turn on "MagiskHide"
(You will find this just after "hide magisk manager" option)

When you go back, tap the "shield icon"
You will see a new item at the top "MagiskHide"
From here you can select apps to hide magisk from (google play services is enabled by default to help with passing safetynet) feel free to add other apps as you see fit

To hide magisk manager app (i really didn't need to do this to pass safetynet)
Enable developer option
Enable usb install
Then try to hide magisk again.
And accept the prompt to install from USB

Last edited:
Reactions: Poney70
Anyone tryed mi 10 v12.2.8 allready?
Guess i try later. Need my pc close by to boot the twrp and then install the update o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.